Reviews for Blind Mag's Story
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Ohhhhhhh, no. No, no...no, no, no, no, no. Sam's not gonna die. Her and Maggie need to get back together! They need to get married, even for what little time Sam may have left. But she can't die, yet, it's not yet her time!

See, I haven't forgotten this story, love :) Please...UPDATE!
Darkguardian16 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Please update this or make a sequel! This is one of my favorite femslash fics
Gale-chan chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
Still faithful here! Unexpected but I can see how this seemed the right thing to do with it, we want more! Or at least I do! Keep up the great work!
QueenLou chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
I hope Sam doesn't die! :((

and Mag please say Yes! You have wonderful talent!
Gale-chan chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Lovely and such a sweet twist with so many bad things going on, can't wait for more!
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
! That was soooooooooooooooooooooo sweeet! The beginning was all sad, very, very deeply sad, but the ending almost makes up for it, even though it appears that their time is limited. The only thing is...people can live without their appendix, it's completely useless to the body. But that's okay. This is great. Do continue! - Nine hearts for nine chapters of utter and complete love!
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
Its a very good story so far... I understand high school drama (Im a freshman as well) Though Im doing my best as well, I feel for you. You just gotta hang in there, and I cant wait for the next chapter.
Gale-chan chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Haha, short and sweet keeps everyone hooked! Lovely as usual, hope to read more soon :)
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -Cries- You're evil! Why did that one feel so short? And what does Mag need to know? Update fast! Please?
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
! Yayyyyyyyyy! I love it! Beautiful all the way through! It was so sad at the beginning, but the ending was very, very sweet! I love them. No more fighting, ya hear? lol. :D Have another chapter up for me and your other readers soon, please? Oh, and since you are a BUFFY fan, I request that you read my rewritings of the show - I'm writing Jenny into each one (if you're not a Jenny fan you should read it anyway. :p) This is amazing. Do continue!
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Another excellent chapter! I have to go 'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!' at the end in a sad way, I don't want them to fight! Fighting - bad! Fighting - not good! On top of that, I'm frightened for them and this 'payment' - and this is random, but for some reason I'm picturing Samantha as a redhead, though I'm pretty sure earlier chapters depicted her as brunette. Odd. That's what I get for reading after pulling an allnighter. Haha. I shall read and review chapter 7, and know that I will be awaiting more chapters in the future! (Don't be afraid to remind me of updates, if you have to...I read A LOT of fanfictions). Point being - I love this, I love Mag, I love Samantha, and I love you.
Gale-chan chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Even for a filler, it does well to create a steady ground for the story. Still loving it!

I'd say it should go into a little more depth now, reveal something that will trigger the development of the plot much like the ring just did in this one but exploring it more.
Gale-chan chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
Ah, a twist to make us wait in the edge of our sits, the story is still looking lovely and I like it more with every chapter. Makes me wonder if you are planning to ACTUALLY let Shilo die or have Nathan overprotect her like he originally does to keep her away from the world. When it comes to Mag, her eyes are still GeneCo's so Rotti has someone else to exploit along with Nathan with Marni gone now and with Samantha on her side in this version, Rotti might have a harder time using her as GeneCo's voice and he is probably the kind of guy who would push anyone even after this huge lost which could potentially get him a punch in the face from Samantha's fist too if he crosses the line pushing Mag.
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
Aw, that was sad but it didn't actually bring on any tears. I love it - it's so beautiful and deep and the concept of Mag being with a woman is one I've always fancied (besides the options of Nathan and Pavi. . .but with Pavi it could technically be considered both ;) ) Update whenever you can! I wonder what's going to happen. . .is the storyline going to be altered or is Samantha going to die. . .along with Mag? If so, that would obviously be depressing but of course poetic. You're the writer - the choice is yours, do what you will. Either way, I'm going to love it. Keep writing!
Gale-chan chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Really happy about seeing the new chapter alert in my inbox today, like I said last time, can't wait for more! :]