Reviews for Not As Easy As Waving Your Wand
Acio chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Aaww fluffy .
a cry-baby Al just soooo cute kyaaaa
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This is adorable
RinneLin chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
hahahah cute love/hate friendship-or-something-more :) I wonder what is Draco's reaction to all that.
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
OMFG. SO CUTE! I LOVE THIS! PLEASE WRITE MORE AS/S!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
So cute!
Bicky Monster chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Agreed, so many of the Albus/Scorpius stories are based in the much later hogwarts years, or even after school. Which is fine, but it is nice to read a really cute and adorable story like this one.

I love the completely loving playful innocence of the characters.

Thanks for writing.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Very adorable _ Love how you go through events with a different character and how their story is told from an "outside" POV. Great job, keep it up )
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
this be adorable. adorable, adorable, adorable, adoooorable.

I'm assuming Al is a bit more Slytherin than we thought and cries cause he knows what it does to Scorpius?

Did Scorpius give him the chocolate frog? It didn't seem so but...
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Honey! It's Blaise Zanbini not the other way around! And I love Scorpius! Why did you make him seem like such a bastard!
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Such a cute story. I loved the formatting and Albus was manipulating and sneaky. One thing though Eloise Parkinson-Blaise did you mean Eloise Parkinson-Zabini?
PearlDA chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE AS/S. REALLY, PLEASE.

I'm so in love with this pair.

And I wanted to spank Scorp's butt and hug him tight at the same time because he's such a naughty and adorable child. *sniff* Crying Al is so moe~~ LOL. I so wish to know directly what was going on with them so if you don't write more AS/S, I'm so gonna throw a tantrum :))
Nekocin chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I think Scorpious is a meanie. He teases the one he likes. Obviously. It's just that he's too young to know why he's reacting this way. XDD Anyway, very cute story.
why won't someone delete this chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
PFFT. THAT SO SO CUTE, I COULD JUST DIE.

Albus is sooooo frickin' cute. I see him in my head as a chibi!Harry. /

Oh, and am I sensing some Harry/Draco in this? *insert suggestive eyebrows* That last part about "taking after me" and "endearing, indeed" just...yeahhh...I know it could've been Draco liking DADA, but you know...yaoi... 3

Excerpt: Scorpious wrote back saying he had been thinking of something else, an essay for Defense Against the Dark Arts, which made me wonder if he was really taking something after me after all. Endearing, indeed.
Lumoa chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
:D I would actually like to see you do a full story of their relationship~ I must admit you have turned me into a ASxS fan XD
annouska chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Cute cute CUTE! I wanted to eat it right up! Loved the format of the story!