Reviews for Not As Easy As Waving Your Wand
Viviane Carstairs chapter 1 . 7/26
I think one reason (other than 11 year olds being limited in how far they can go) is that it's very difficult to write a child's perspective truthfully. Most fanfiction writers are closer to the ages between 5th and 7th year. You did very well with the challenge. I'm impressed.
chameleonunlimited3 chapter 1 . 6/2
I am sorry to add this before I read it ( I am planning to ) however its howarts school of witchcraft and wizardry thank you, a disgruntled harry potter superfan :)
shandy chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
A very cute tale, and expertly done with the layering of the different POVs. Thanks for sharing, I loved all of it 3
Acio chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Aaww fluffy .
a cry-baby Al just soooo cute kyaaaa
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This is adorable
RinneLin chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
hahahah cute love/hate friendship-or-something-more :) I wonder what is Draco's reaction to all that.
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
OMFG. SO CUTE! I LOVE THIS! PLEASE WRITE MORE AS/S!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
So cute!
Bicky Monster chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Agreed, so many of the Albus/Scorpius stories are based in the much later hogwarts years, or even after school. Which is fine, but it is nice to read a really cute and adorable story like this one.

I love the completely loving playful innocence of the characters.

Thanks for writing.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Very adorable _ Love how you go through events with a different character and how their story is told from an "outside" POV. Great job, keep it up )
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
this be adorable. adorable, adorable, adorable, adoooorable.

I'm assuming Al is a bit more Slytherin than we thought and cries cause he knows what it does to Scorpius?

Did Scorpius give him the chocolate frog? It didn't seem so but...
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Honey! It's Blaise Zanbini not the other way around! And I love Scorpius! Why did you make him seem like such a bastard!
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Such a cute story. I loved the formatting and Albus was manipulating and sneaky. One thing though Eloise Parkinson-Blaise did you mean Eloise Parkinson-Zabini?
PearlDA chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE AS/S. REALLY, PLEASE.

I'm so in love with this pair.

And I wanted to spank Scorp's butt and hug him tight at the same time because he's such a naughty and adorable child. *sniff* Crying Al is so moe~~ LOL. I so wish to know directly what was going on with them so if you don't write more AS/S, I'm so gonna throw a tantrum :))
Nekocin chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I think Scorpious is a meanie. He teases the one he likes. Obviously. It's just that he's too young to know why he's reacting this way. XDD Anyway, very cute story.