Reviews for I Wish I was a Growed Up
LunaBianca chapter 16 . 8/24
I enjoyed this story very much! Thank you for sharing. :)
LunaBianca chapter 8 . 8/23
Dr. Amara and the hospital staff seem like decent folks. Good job showing John's pastiche of concern and affection and obsession and anger.
LunaBianca chapter 7 . 8/23
It's both satisfying and not, to have John crash the brothers' party. Now John believes his boys and hopefully gets a parental wake up, but it could just reinforce his idea that Dean and Sam don't need to be treated like the children they are. Nevermind the burgeoning jealousy and tension Dean is likely to wake up to...
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 8/22
I am digging this story. I like how simple the Big Sam/Little Sam mindset is; both versions of him accept the mystery and there's no overwrought explanation of how the age manipulation works.

I am glad the story is continuing beyond the first arc! Thanks for sharing. :)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/22
Interesting!
lucacat4 chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Um...wow. Speechless. That was perfect. Thank you.
superwholock1317 chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
Awesome story! I loved every minute of it!
FirePony16 chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Wonderfully awesome story! :D
Laura of Maychoria chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Really enjoyed this story. Took me back to early seasons, the ache Sam and Dean have always ignited in my heart for the way they care for each other. I sort of hate that it's John who is the enemy in this story, but it makes sense the way you write it. (For the record, my view of John is more of a good man who made a lot of awful mistakes, most of them in regard to Dean, but who mostly redeemed himself in the end.) But the bond of Sammy and Dean is totally worth everything else that happens. Dean absolutely deserved (and continues to deserve) having someone always completely and totally in his corner, and Sam is the absolutely best person to do that for him.
Crimsoneleven chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Not sure if you're still active on here, but I just finished reading your story, and it was so awesome! That was such an original take on the whole de aging thing. I loved it, well done!
MMShadow chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
I just have to tell you that I love the concept of this story: not de-aged Sam or Dean like you normally see, but one of them starting young and getting older. Love it, just love it. 'Cause you get the ultra big brother and super little brother, but in a whole different way. The role reversal in this one is a definite perk. Looking forward to reading the rest in this verse!
undecidable chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Love it! Awesome concept., too! I generally avoid de-aging fics in favor of hurt/injured/sick Dean or Cas. It is my belief that there are not enough injured/hurt/sick Cas fics. More to the point.. I much prefer Sam be the rescuer or having to take care of Dean since Dean is ALWAYS making sure Sam is okay, and treating/taking care of him if he isn't. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
I know a way to deal with an imp! Call Castiel to blow it up for you.!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I keep getting this image of a century-old Sam helping twenty four year old Dean out of a pinch by smacking the demons unconscious with his cane.
Sweet-Dreams-Yeah chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
I loved so much. I cant even describe ,this was an original storie about something that almost every fanfic supernatural have...deaged...but this is .I dont know how you had done this...You said that you like reviews and this probably wont be your favorite one,but this storie is one of my it. XOXO KISSES