Reviews for Stracciatella
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/16
Nice, if messy, use for ice cream. I don't think I've ever heard of this ice cream.
JustineAme chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Lovely story! very hot!
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was really pretty good :) I was uncertain at first, because the first paragraph is pretty confusing, but I like how it ended (and how it's never gone to full Harry-top sex (Yay top!Draco)).

~Deso
Emerald snake eyes chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
oh loved it was so so so hot yet sweet at the same time. though the crucio part confused me a bit. still i will def be checking out more of your fics. love ya. see ya. till next time TT TT

L

U
Aishiteru Baby chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Different. I like it! :3
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh I loved that!
swamud3a chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
gah! against my will you've drawn me to hP slash...and i kind of really love it. that is intense...sticky and milky and...wow. i have a feeling i'm going to be sliding down a slippery slope thanks to you...
marieche chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i crave ice cream! :D thanks i love it!
Nobody's Normal chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
wow this was...unbelievably hot!
mariahs.fantasy chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i thought that was so interesting, the way you used the ice cream and its colors to represent that tumultuous moment from their past. if it wasn't so cold, I would have that kinky affinity for ice cream as well, the way those two make it ironically hot! you are becoming one of my fave writers, because of your rampant imagination and talent. keep it up! :)
Himuro chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hott. I Like it, though I don't understand the crucio part...Thanks for writing!