Reviews for Like A Dream
A for Antechinus chapter 22 . 12/10/2016
Oh my, this chapter was great. It was a really nice fitting end to the story.

Thank you so much for writing this story, I never really thought of this pair, but you really brought them to life and I like the couple.

Thank you again for writing and finishing this story. I have greatly enjoyed readig it over the years.

A.

P.S Now can we have an update on Di/Nikki? ;-)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2016
I love this story but can't believe there's only one more chapter, I think your writing is great, keep up with the writing!
A for Antechinus chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Hey,
That was a really good chapter. It was quite a good interesting chapter which flowed well and was quite well action packed. I even liked the cliff hanger, can't wait to see the next ( and last :-( chapter)

Cheers A
Guest chapter 20 . 6/22/2016
Please don't say that's Millie who was thrown out the window

Looking this story, sounds like you ending it soon which is a shame, hope Rachel and Millie develop me, keep writing
A for Antechinus chapter 20 . 5/9/2016
With a chapter like this, you can be easily forgiven for the delay :-)

This was really well written and I like how you have worked Millie and Rachel together both in and out of work hours.

The story line is really progressing, I feel like the story is ending soon and that is sad.
Cheers A
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2016
Been ages since I've read this im so pleased you've carried on and please keep it going I wanna find out the end surely you can't leave it as that, great writing by the way
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
This story is sound, please keep writing
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
Hey bravo on this chapter, especially liked it when Rachel put everything to the side and kissed her, please keep this up and make Christmas even better with another chapter :)
A for Antechinus chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
Ohhh, another chapter update :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
You are totally awesome.

This was another good chapter, I really enjoyed it and I can't really think of anything awesome to say, though I am sure there is lots of things to be said as this chapter was good, really really good.
I enjoyed how Rachel was able to put her brain ramblings aside and kiss Millie back.
I had never thought of this pairing before, but I am really enjoying it :-)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Ooooo great chapter, please continue I want to know how they react to been alone again hopefully talk about how they feel and act on it, hope the bloke who after Millie is caught soon without any harm done to any of the main characters, great writing keep it up x
Charmed Lassie chapter 18 . 11/2/2015
I think...that this was more of a tormenting cliffhanger than the last one!

Honestly, great chapter. Maintaining emotional intensity, in that I'm sat on the edge of my seat wanting to give Millie a hug. Well done.
A for Antechinus chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
I am loving the updates :) thankyou for updating again. This was a really well written chapter and I am looking forward to the next update :)
Charmed Lassie chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
Ooh, cliffhanger. Don't you disappear for a year now!
Charmed Lassie chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
Glad to see you back again. I always remember how much I'm enjoying this story when I open up a chapter and, with any luck, I'm going to go back and read the whole thing before you post the next update.

Loved the interruption moment. Also Rachel's conflicted thoughts more generally. Good work.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Ooooo nice writing, I've really enjoyed this story so keep the chapters going please