Reviews for Like A Dream
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
Hey bravo on this chapter, especially liked it when Rachel put everything to the side and kissed her, please keep this up and make Christmas even better with another chapter :)
A for Antechinus chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
Ohhh, another chapter update :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
You are totally awesome.

This was another good chapter, I really enjoyed it and I can't really think of anything awesome to say, though I am sure there is lots of things to be said as this chapter was good, really really good.
I enjoyed how Rachel was able to put her brain ramblings aside and kiss Millie back.
I had never thought of this pairing before, but I am really enjoying it :-)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Ooooo great chapter, please continue I want to know how they react to been alone again hopefully talk about how they feel and act on it, hope the bloke who after Millie is caught soon without any harm done to any of the main characters, great writing keep it up x
Charmed Lassie chapter 18 . 11/2/2015
I think...that this was more of a tormenting cliffhanger than the last one!

Honestly, great chapter. Maintaining emotional intensity, in that I'm sat on the edge of my seat wanting to give Millie a hug. Well done.
A for Antechinus chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
I am loving the updates :) thankyou for updating again. This was a really well written chapter and I am looking forward to the next update :)
Charmed Lassie chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
Ooh, cliffhanger. Don't you disappear for a year now!
Charmed Lassie chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
Glad to see you back again. I always remember how much I'm enjoying this story when I open up a chapter and, with any luck, I'm going to go back and read the whole thing before you post the next update.

Loved the interruption moment. Also Rachel's conflicted thoughts more generally. Good work.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
Ooooo nice writing, I've really enjoyed this story so keep the chapters going please
A for Antechinus chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
Hello,
Well this made my morning :-)
Thankyou for the update, glad to see that you are still writing.
I really enjoyed this chapter, I think you wrote it very well and I liked the characterisation, it will be interesting to see where it goes.
Cheers A
Samijoeere chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Eeeekk ! They finally kissed woo great so far please write more chapters for this story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Yeaaayyyyy they kissed finally, not the way I expected to happen but It was brilliant writing please keep it up, so more chapters
Jimmy chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Please update soon .
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Oooooh please update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Hi am loving your story, you have great writing
I wonder what's going happen next, keep going its fab X
Samijoeere chapter 15 . 8/29/2014