Reviews for Sugar and Spice
*cackles*
"Not telling" even more because Xanxus is a girl is both worse and better than canon- on the one hand, Timoteo can sweep pretty much everything he chose to not tell her under the heading of misguided chauvinism masquerading as chivalry, defusing the "you lied to me" problem somewhat and redirecting it. On the other, just because she hadn't initially had the goal of beating her brothers out to become Tenth doesn't mean she won't end up trying, especially if she ever got to meet her grandmother before Ottava's death. And especially not with Squalo's help.
Though maybe without the /initial/ goal she'll be happy to stay with the Varia, at least until all her brothers prove themselves to be idiots of the highest caliber and more likely to get the Family burned to the ground than be good Bosses. And if that's true, she ma be more willing to accept Tsuna as a potential Tenth if he proves himself, though if she gets frozen and scarred reconciling with Timoteo may be off the table completely. She /is/ a Lady, even if she prefers not to be a polite society one, and such obvious damage would be even more of an insult to do to a young woman than a young man.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was fantastic! I love that she got the Varia that way haha.
puruku chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Squalo was so happy at the thought of dying by her hands:) I loved it! Even thoughI usually prefer a male Xanxus I really do enjoy this female version of him:)
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I think I just died. That was too perfect. Just... really, really well executed and utterly awesome.
chishiki chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love your kick ass girls. What I specially liked about this story is the fact that Xanxus and Squalo remained the same, you know, it kind of proves that it doesn't matter the gender or stuff, the important thing is the essence, the self. People have this weird ideas about gender roles and what is "feminine" and "masculine", and what women and men are supposed to do and to be, it annoys the hell out of me. Anyway, nice story as always!
chocolatecatcupcakecheese chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
:D Yikes. Xanxus is a real spitfire, indeed. I love her reasoning behind attacking Squalo: "He annoyed me." LOL, just like Xanxus! "Blood is better." Yeah, Xanxus pwns even as a woman, maybe even more so. I love this pairing! Meraviglioso, grazie mille! Reading on to the next!

"Hibari Kyoya is smexy
His strength is divine
And he is, fellow fangirls,
Completely MINE."

Oh wow, I like Xanxus!
Kurosai chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
HNNNNNNNNNNNG.

I love Fem!Xanxus. :3

Wish we had more of your awesome fem!Bossu~
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
hahahahaha sweet!

totaly in caracter for xanus if he was a she

lol

no future for this fanfic?
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
xDD

She's always kicking him when Squalo's down, isn't she~~?

x3

I love it~~

Totally OC, lol~

And the whole, "She should've been born a son" part was WIN~~
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
XS FTW! Girl!Xanxus! It's more common to see Fem!Squalo, coz he's generally more girly.. but yes. Loved it. A lot :D
Year of Fighters chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I've never liked fem!Xanxus because some people just mess her up but this is extremely wow. It's Xanxus but you still know it's a woman.

Very hot indeed and an amazing little oneshot.
matsujen chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This is super cute. I've never read genderswapped characters before but I'm glad I gave this a shot. You made my day. I love you.
hoodoo80 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I like that you made Xanxus, Xanxus. It doesn't matter what gender he is, because he's Xanxus and some things are always gonna be there and it would be WRONG to take those things out of his personality. You kept him Xanxus so this was awesome.