Reviews for Demanding
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Wow, very well done. I love this series already (the fem!XanxSqualo), it's nicely written and it still fits their personalities so well.
Falcone Kaerva chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Lol
puruku chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love hoe Xanxus has Squalo all wrapped upon her little finger and how much of a gentleman Squalo is:)
Rotomy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is absolutely amazing, first of all. I love fem!Xanxus-she's a total badass. Squalo is surprisingly docile compared to what I've read in other fics, but it doesn't seem too OOC. Genderswap changes things, etc. etc. This is still an incredible fic.

Gotta say, I really love the way you write KHR!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
And that's the very definition of a Xanxus kind of relationship. Squalo is totally dominated . Nice... In fact, I'm liable to let out fangirlish squeals around about now lol.
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved this! XDDDD
Chamii chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I don't know how the hell you did it, but you managed to jeep Xanxus seme as a girl. Normally I don't

like gender swapping tics cause they go all OOC and the semes become uke, but this was totally kickass :D Loves the fem!Xanxus, loves how he can stillbe so damn sexy even as a girl :D
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
lol

poor squalo

she's got him wrapped around her little finger
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
xDD

Holy cow Normally I absolutely despise gender-switches, but hell This is amazing!

x33

I'mma go read Sugar and Spice now LOLz
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Love this too :D power for the girls
Caithdean chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
lol! loved the fic!
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Good decision on separating the 2 fics. This one looks better as a PWP.
Friglit chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
If Xanxus were female, this would definately be cannon...

Hmm, you know I've come accross a few fem!Squalo fics before, but I think you are the first I've seen write fem!Xanxus. I'm loveing her ;D