Reviews for Missing You
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
OH MY LORD! this is just so sweet and cute and awwwwwwwwh
Kenne chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
How CUTE! 3 ohemgee!
Girl U. Dontno chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
3 WIN.

Now...

what should we do about Neera? :)
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
oh my frickin lord...that was AMAZING! man, that just had me caught up the entire time! I couldn't stop reading not even to turn off the horrible music i'm listening to! ugh, you just struck my heart with that. The emotion, the capture of the characters, even i couldn't catch THAT.

man...phew...i needed inspiration and I ended up finding it though, so thanks. I am off to write the final chapter of my own Chem fic...
passionateartist chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So...so cute! I watched the movie last night and was very surprised at all the gay undertones in a kid's movie! But it was awesome! And this fic was just so cute! I love it!

Beans
Vema chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
How cute! I love it! I almost died when Chuck walked in. That whole, "Oh noes! Don't say it!" feeling was very strong, lol. Thanks for the fic, can't wait to read more.
Sam Sanders chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Awwww! :')

This is the cutest thing I've ever read.

I'm gonna re-read it again and again.

I felt so bad for Lem and I was hoping so much Chuck's would come back.

You made me cry and it's the first time ever I cry while reading an english fanfic. I simply loved it!

Thank you.

Sam
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
YES! Cute,angsty,and even sum kissy-kissy-ga-ga

Love it. this is ma 2nd ficcy of this pairing ever and I'm luvin it CX

Could u make sum more? I got coOkIes
VampwithAttitude chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
SQUEE! Ohmygod! Brill! Amazing, sweet, adorable, lovely, gorgous, wonderful, manifique! Please writer may I have some more?
Luciee.x chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aww, such a cute story.
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Boy I tell ya; I've read this story so much that lord knows I should of drop off a review for it the first time around heh!

I love how it was! Poor Lemmie...good thing Chuckie came back! That was sweet! And I love the kiss at the end too. It was hot! M yeah!
Devious-Kat-IE chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
aw! 3

I love chuck/lem!

I was feeling really bad for Lem...and I liked Skiff trying to help him out...and being all sly with his secret info. XD

I especially liked the ending. it was really sweet.

hope to see more from ya!
airatainted chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
CUTE! ugh, that was just adorable. xD I loved it. Now you've made me desperately wanna see this movie again. :C gee thanks. I can't wait for the DVD! .

anyway, was really good. I was thinking what a nice friend Skiff was being. :3 I thought the part where Chuck came back for Lem was cute but a little corny. XD but hey, how else will they be together? tee hee. Your story made my night. I'd love to write one of my own, but I suck some major ass at writing. xD so I'll just beg and plead awesome writers like you to write some more for this fandom 8D
Fenfic chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh gosh, this is one of these stories I'd read over and over again. Maybe because of the pure cuteness, maybe because I just love Chuck/Lem. It filled both needs at once.

Very nice story, I hope there will be more fan fictions from you! I'll be on the look out.

-Mimi