Reviews for Of Loneliness, Hornets, and Tattoos
elise chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
Very great story. :)
BookWormie123 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
This was a great story! You projected Stark very well; I really felt for him at the end of the fic. And although he ended up alone I'm glad you did something different from other authors. I found it tedious to read at some points but your ending made me forget about those thoughts. All in all this was very nice. :)
NobleBoss chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Thanks for posting the last chapter! The ending left a lot of events to the minds of the readers and I appreciated that. I also agree that there was no need for any Stark romance, unless the story was going to be longer and expound on Starks quest for companionship. You portrayed every really well, and I think you did an excellent job with the story overall, especially Stark. Thanks for writing, see ya! :)
NobleBoss chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I love your story, it kicks butt! I especially love Hisagi and Soi Fon (two of my favorite characters) and the way you write them so well. Your OC Maria is also pretty amusing. I have to say though, the scene where Soifon landed on Hisagi was the funniest. btw, are you gonna make them a pairing, cause I'm all for it! and the hollow you created deserves respect for staying alive for so darn long with powerful opponents. Its power is very original. I can't wait until your next update and your doing and amazing job on this story. I haven't even noticed one grammer or spelling mistake thus far, flawless. Keep it up!
omnomnom chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Awesome story ;3 Starrk needs more love. Starrk/Harribel?
Laursidotes chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Awesome story so far! It's always good to find a story about Hisagi. He seems to be sadly ignored too often. You wrote Soi Fon really well too. I agree with the lieutenants: she is one scary lady. Please keep updating! I would love to read more!
MonCappy chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I officially hate the Soi Fon of this story and I hope she dies horribly for not helping the living against the Hollows. It is her damn job to protect the living from Hollows. That she is more interested in chasing big game makes her a despicable person and I consider her deserving of death. I hope Starrk annihilates her as she deserves nothing less than having her soul wiped from existence.

I do like this story overall. Where exactly in the Bleach timeline does this take place, by the way?
DreamlessRiver chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
That chapter was so descriptive and intense, excellent work! :)
BleachedFighter chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
This is so good! (I really don't read too many stark stories and I've gotta say its very well written! ;) U got a new follower for this story!)
dark wolf123 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
great story keep up the good work
AllJAck3dUp-11 chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
love the angels and demons chapter is gonna be awesome!...hurry it up juble!...
AllJAck3dUp-11 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
wow...soi fon thinking about it getting "smashed"?...sounds harsh even for her...
summerrayah chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
yyyaaayyyy Starrk
DreamlessRiver chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
AHHH no, Shuuhei! Will he be okay?

This is great so far, you did a nice job of keeping them in character. Keep going for sure.
softdreamer chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
it's interesting though at some moments more ironic than humorous (businessman, cat)
anyway good work