Reviews for Felicita
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very sweet.
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
awe even when Im a H/P fan -(my nick says it)- I love Dave/Emily stories as well and yours are awesome
dustytiger chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
that was freaken awesome! wow... they are so intense wow... great fic 3
1547291 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hello! Do you have any idea how happy I am? I was wandering if you were going to write a sequel but I did not want to ask. I’m really glad that you did.

I love how concerned he is because she does not have a scarf with her. The man is just adorable.

I love the cases that you chose here. For him “Damaged” and for her “Demonology”. During this two cases, they were the most supportive ones toward each other, which makes the story even more real.

And I have to quote: “Now, he’s in her house and she’s wearing the world’s ugliest flannel pajamas and her hair is up in some weird plastic clip... and she’s even more beautiful to him than she was that first day”. I think this line is just great. Especially considering David Rossi’s personality.

This story is intense, all the emotion that we did not get to see in the show, you portray it perfectly in this story. I am not very emotional, but I felt so sad when she told Dave that she felt unlovable and the reasons why she felt that way that I could totally feel her pain so deep inside, that I really wanted to give her a hug.

The story has a bit of everything, it's hot, sweet, romantic, (considering they're both in love with each other... )

I could keep quoting and making references to the entire story and I guess I will never end. It’s just perfect and you literally left me out of words.

Thanks so much for sharing this story. As always, I enjoyed it very, very much. You're the best.

Have a great week :D