Reviews for who's dead
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Again the emotion evoked is fantastic.I find myself struggling to breathe and you have the reactions just right.:-)
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
you nailed this perfectly! you seem to really understand Nate and convoluted thought processes. I loved that he reealized Sophie would be herself when he told her devoid of masks, but this whole thing was really beautiful and flawlessly done. Wonderful job.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh dang. Yeah, that ripped me to shreds. Lol. I mean, it's not funny but...yeah. that was...amazing, in a heart shredding sort of way. I especially liked the way you described Nate's need for alcohol in that moment, really inside the head of an alcoholic, it was all disconnected and hazy, and then brought into blinding clarity when he realized he didn't want Sophie to be alone when she found out. Incredible job.

pj
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
aw :(

will there be another?

please say yes :)
bakesbabe chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hi!

please let this be an huge Eliot whump fic.

pretty please...

thanks!

good luck :-)
MissyLaMotte chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
It's so sad. Very well done, though. I really like it.

There was one sentence that did not sound right to me:

"There had to be a way [..] didn't there?"

I'm unsure as to what would be the correct version. "hadn't there?" or mabye "wasn't there" (even though that gives it a slightly different meaning), but "didn't" just didn't really fit. Maybe the best thing to do would be to choose a different expression altogether to avoid the somewhat awkward construction.

Just a minor thing, really, but I thought I'd mention it.
Simplygloomy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Your stories just keep on breaking my heart...in a good way. Such raw emotions put into words, plainly amazing!
Carlier36 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
*sniffle* This is so wonderfully written. It really captures the emotions when something like this happens. I don't know if you've ever lost anyone tragically, but you really capture the turmoil exactly. And your Sophie is spot-on, something very few people get!