Reviews for How to Babysit the Freeman Boys
ShiaGurl chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
dude, im just gonna tell u straight up, u made her too good of an babysitter. With the freeman boys its gonna be a little harder. There wouldve been some sort of struggle or issue. So i gotta say, this story isnt so good :/
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Loved this story!
Ddady chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I'd like to babysit HUEY
PancakeLover101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
YOU STOLE MY IDEAS DAMMIT. I WAS GONNA WRITE THIS. I HAD ALL PLANED OUT. But, I couldn't have written it better my self. Nice job Story Stealer. But Keep the good work!
Lovely TT chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
huey is mii boo and riley is mii baby but sometimes he needs a good 'RILEY I'M GOING TO BEAT UP TO THE TENTH LEVEL OF HELL'

good story more write more
Lajoy chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I loved this. You really got them down packed.
XxChelceexX chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
All in all, I thought this was really good. IT's very well-written and you portrayed the characters very well. :)
Chocolate Thunder chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very nice. Real good on each character; they were perfect.
l2s2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i love this story and that girl is awsome
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
this was awesome now just update a chapter 2 and ill be set
SwagSammich78 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
On the contraire to the reviewer below me, Riley's character was fine. For one, in the comics, he doesn't use nigga nearly as much. In fact, the language in the comics is a little more tame anyways. So if you had him using nigga every other sentence it would have been in character yet at the same time, even if you didn't, it still fits.

Secondly, Huey's disdain for basketball wouldn't necessarily mean he wouldn't support his brother for finding a hobby that he was sticking to. Someone can be against something or not favor it, but that doesn't make them not support someone they care about (and even if Riley and Huey are at each other's throats all the time you KNOW they ultimately care). I'm not trying to say the last reviewer was wrong, I'm merely pointing out that the flaws she listed were not really all that...flawable (haha. That's not even a WORD).

Riley COULD mumble and walk away...he could ALSO say "Bitch please". That's the beauty of doing stories when they're young like that, you can factor in something like sleepiness, hyperness, or whatever, and justify why they do things. I mean, some things would OBVIOUSLY be ooc, but Riley opting to mumble and walk away? Hardly.

I enjoyed it and I think you did really well for your first boondocks fic! The things I noticed were mostly grammatical, but hey, it happens. You should do more :D

-Kelsey
eezas123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This story was well written, but there were some flaws.

One for example was the fact that in the Boondocks, characters (especially Riley) use the word 'Nigga' much more than used in this oneshot. The word 'nigga' should be much more used as a noun instead of its occasional usage. (I think you only used it once)

Also when the girl Emma would tell Rile to stop cursing, he would'nt mumble and walk away, he'd say "Bitch Please."

Finally, I'm pretty sure Huey would'nt have a problem with Basketball as he actively went to Rileys games.