Reviews for What would Gibbs do
LunaChas chapter 1 . 11/18
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/23
I want one of those bracelets!
Luvable chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
LOL. Loved it.

SO what happened next. please continue it would love to read more about this and what gibbs would do if he found it. or even heard them.

Keep on Writing.
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
what does wwgd stands for ?
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"he glances down at his left wrist and freezes. He'd forgotten about the wristband. He quickly glances around the room to make sure none of the others have arrived yet as he tries to tug it off. The soft cotton fibers aren't moving except to slide around bringing the letters woven through them into view. "Oh my God, I'm gonna kill her!" "Who are you going to kill McGee and do you require assistance?" Ziva peeks her head around the corner of his desk and he shakes his head. "My sister and no but thank you for the offer." - I am SO sorry Tim declined Ziva's offer, but sorry in the same way that I am always sorry when reading the Harry Potter books or fanfic when nobody ever takes a lemon drop when prof. Dumbledore offers them: Maybe something apocalyptically or cataclysmically awful would have happened if Tim DID accept Ziva's offer.

"Tim glances around the room, and breathes a sigh of relief when he doesn't immediately see Tony or Gibbs. Hopefully he and Ziva are the last ones out of the building. "They have left McGee. Why are you so worried about this? It's just that saying what would Jesus do yes?" McGee sighs and asks her to cut it off for him. Once she has done so, he hands it to her so that she can read the letters W.W.G.D. He sighs again and says, "What would Gibbs do." He tosses the bracelet towards his desk and Ziva chuckles as they leave. Neither one of them bothered to make sure the bracelet ended up in the trashcan." - Uh-oh, they should have checked...
kalicious chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
HM... Hahah!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
USAFChief chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I guess I'm a little out of touch. I don't know anything about this kind of friendship bracelet. All those I ever gave a girl were silver or gold and had names engraved on them. Oh, well.

This story reads much more easily since you have it separated by paragraph. Nicely done.
acj11 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That's pretty funny. I could imagine the questions McGee would get about it. Then again, it makes sense, McGee does kinda idolise Gibbs. Great story.
melzdog123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
You're gonna end it there? No. Make other scenarios and have a WWGD moment inside.

Excellent job, anyway.
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Funny! I can just picture what DiNozzo would say if he saw it.