Reviews for Materialistic Sacrifices
Poor Steve
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I like comedy.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Always wondered what happened on that occasion. Nice fic )
Iamafanoftoomanythingstoname chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was the wrong thing to say, Steve! Just 'cuz he didn't go to college doesn't mean he's stupid, he's really smart, like almost Ponyboy smart. You wrote that scene really well.

I luv Darry!
xcloudx chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Awesome job! :D
ShayL chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I've always tried to imagine the scenario where Steve says that line but I think you pulled it off pretty well. None of my delusional daydreams had Paul in it, but I think you made it more realistic... to the book, I mean. I do think you're best at comedy, but I also feel that this turned out very nice. Good job!
Ichigh0st chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awww. This was very good, and I adore that last line. Great job. Happy writing. :]
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I wanted to hit Steve off the head for what he said! Guess the gang knew well enough to hightail it out of there after that comment was spoken.

Great story! D
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh Darry needs a cuddle :( That was really sad. I could just totally see him there... poor Darry. But that last line was so good, "I'm not sorry, not by a long shot". He's such a good guy, you know? Course you do. I always hated Paul... "compare our lives to others". In a town like that, that's gotta end uo in a brawl.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
A great story. Very well written.
BlueJude chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Jeez, Steve, could you get any colder? It was good. Really good, actually. You picked up the characters nicely. It's not how I pictured that line, when it was written in the book, and I like that. Super great job. It was very well-written, too:]
kelly the fanfiction addict chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
that was awesome! I loved that story. you should write more like it.
gumdropj chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Heh, that was great!

Where Are They Now, does kind of sound like a TV show...heehee

When Darry hit Steve it sounded a lot worse than what I thought! Well, I guess that's what he gets... and at least he's smart enough to know that he shouldn't say that again!

Nice one-shot!

~gumdropj
waniphil chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great story.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great little shot into how that scene might have gone. Loved how you could tell how close the brothers are...and it got me thinking about Darry and his lack of friends (b/c in the book it almost he has no close friends his age).