Reviews for Schadenfreude
lilly bet chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I love the story it is very sweet. I would love to read more. Keep up the good work.
christev chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
DGrrl,

I just love your sense of humor, and was eager to dive into a new fic of yours. This didn't disappoint, with the description of the album cover, the appropriately named group, even the horrific sounds contained in it. I loved the interplay between Severus and Hermione, loved the amount of faux snark with just covered up teasing. I greatly looked forward to the not-a-date, interested in how he would open up to her.

But then. That song. (I'm listening to it again as I type this.) As I imagined Severus playing that song, then playing it to Hermione I started weeping. It was so beautiful, so delicate, and the idea of this beauty coming from him, of him cultivating it, and finally sharing it with her, had me spellbound.

I can totally understand her reaction. I'm only glad of his. This is a gorgeous story. I love seeing such a side to Snape, seeing Hermione go digging for it, and him allowing her, even wanting her to come looking. Thank you!
celtictrinityknot chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I very much enjoyed this
brandi1498 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story, I went to youtube and listened to the 2 videos, WOW is all I can say,, I can so envision Severus pouring his emotions into music like that, gave me chills...Well done with this, it is so saved!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
First of all let me tell you tootsie pop that I was in need of one story where H or S is musical. THANK YOU for writing this. Now I can finish up that quiz. Maybe I'll have to give you a list of stories I need and you can write them to order?

There were many many things that put a smirk on my face. Here is a small list:

1. "tepid" is the most perfect word to describe a relationship with Neville. Also there is "ew"

2. Teeth whitening is a side effect of a potion my tail feathers!

3. Of course all the Weasleys would eat like a pack of wolves. Thank you for bringing Ginny down several food splotches err pegs

4. Of course Severus detected the glamour on her. Crafty devil.

5. Only baby death eaters! Aw its almost sweet

Thank you D-girl you rock as always!
wsanders chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aww what a cute fic. The image of Snape playing a guitar is priceless.
MoreThanSirius chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow! You sucked me right in with Hermione's glorious find at the swap meet and set me up right along with her! I had the same low expectations that she did when arriving in Snape's quarters. I felt the same astonishment at his talent and the same humiliation at underestimating him. Schadenfreude with a twist.

"Severus leaned back in his wingback chair, one leg draped over the arm, guitar in his lap, plucking out the Tempestad. His shirt was untucked and misbuttoned, and his hair ruffled around his shoulders, made messy from the last thirty minutes tangled around my hands."

I shall be forever indebted to you for that image, my dear.

~Sighs contentedly.~
LilacGrace444 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
very nice
LadyBookworm80 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is such a sweet little story; it makes my heart happy.
blue artemis chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was absolutely adorable. I can just see and hear Severus playing that music.
braye27 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is lovely. Your Snape was so perfectly in character, yet it was clear that he was not the same man that he was before the final battle. And I really liked the way Hermione had felt so ashamed at the way she had "tricked" Severus into playing for her.

When he told her about his band and his friends, it brought a tear to my eye. I'm glad that he has this rememberance of his friends and Hermione.

Well done!

Beth
kelly chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i loved this. its so sweet and sexy and everything in between. look forward to seeing more from you. Kelly
anmarie chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i loved it plus i learned a new word thanks
roya reader chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
LOVE IT!
swerley chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was wonderful! The concept of Snape in a really bad boy band was an inspired idea. Congratulations.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »