Reviews for Schadenfreude
blue artemis chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was absolutely adorable. I can just see and hear Severus playing that music.
braye27 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is lovely. Your Snape was so perfectly in character, yet it was clear that he was not the same man that he was before the final battle. And I really liked the way Hermione had felt so ashamed at the way she had "tricked" Severus into playing for her.

When he told her about his band and his friends, it brought a tear to my eye. I'm glad that he has this rememberance of his friends and Hermione.

Well done!

Beth
kelly chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i loved this. its so sweet and sexy and everything in between. look forward to seeing more from you. Kelly
anmarie chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i loved it plus i learned a new word thanks
roya reader chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
LOVE IT!
swerley chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
That was wonderful! The concept of Snape in a really bad boy band was an inspired idea. Congratulations.
debjunk chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
OH, this was so lovely! For once, Hermione is the 'bad guy!' Severus didn't seem to mind.
mia madwyn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I am so much in wub with this I'm struggling to find the words. It made me giggle and it brought tears to my eyes, and finally, just made me melt.

Brilliant.
Droxy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is a wonderful little romance. I love your Snape, and the dialog. I also like your Hermione too. What makes this really nice is the bits of angst you throw in there, especially when Hermione relaizes she's dealing with something a bit deeper on his part. )

Best of all this is a one shot!
Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Love it? Are you kidding, dgrl? I'm kidnapping this and running away with it to a deserted island where we will live happily ever after.

I so adore your writing. Your sense of humor kills me. The first part of the story really had me laughing out loud. But the emotions were so genuine, I was teary eyed reading about Hermione's plan backfiring so dreadfully. But in the end, all is well.

Bravo! Fabulous story! Take a bow or a dozen. :D

P.S.: I have read Aurette's "The Princess of Gryffindor" and it's bloody brilliant!
Aurette chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
When I got to the line: "It had been made clear to me from the moment that I walked into his lab as his Apprentice that Professor Snape detested my self-assurance and belief that I belonged here..." I almost teared up with pride. You did it. And reading your other reviews, should proove to you that you did it well... So proud of you! It's art, and you know what must be done.

*licks off potato chips bits and looks around*
LydiaLovegood chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
ha ha, I loved this! It was funny and sweet and gave a lovely depth of character to both Hermione and Severus. Loved it! :)
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
So is "aw" a bad thing to include in a review? Very mushy and very sweet...I thoroughly enjoyed it.
zanzi1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I absolutely ADORE this! HYSTERICALLY funny, and so lovely in places it hurts my heart. Well done!
crazyanaylst chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Absolutely love it. One of the best one-shots that I have read in a long time. What a wonderful treat.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »