Reviews for Schadenfreude
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Lovely little fic - with great accompanying music!
Vena Grey chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
The premise of this is doing funny things to my head. Very clever and original. And the bit at the end, Hermione's turning point...goodness. Wonderful story. x
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
great one
snapify52 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I really like the turning point in Hermione's opinion of herself and Severus's delight at finding the record. Well done!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Beautifully brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing this absolutely amazing story, this is definitely one of my favourites! :D
Janie24 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Your Severus is, once more, so sweet :D I am sitting here in from of my laptop, grinning like and idiot, because who could resist someone so romantic as your Severus? :D
kci47 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I don't know why it's taken me so long to find your writing, but I absolutely adore your stories! They're so beautifully crafted. This one had me feeling every emotion right along with Hermione. Great story!
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I'd been wanting to read this for a long time, and I'm so, so glad (stoked!) that I finally did. This was beyond inspiring. I listened to the YouTube videos as I read, visualizing Severus all the while setting the tone and tune of your story, and it was truly magical. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I just love this story! This is my second reading, I can't believe I didn't review it already! Thanks for writing. "
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is a story I wish I could have bound in a Slytherin green leather cover with gold gilded edges. I sincerely hope you are a writer in real life.
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Love it!
Cassiopeiademorta chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Brilliant and original. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Absolutely beautiful! Bravo!
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I remember reading the description of this story a while ago, but not the story itself. I am really sorry I missed it earlier because it's just LOVELY!

Warm regards!
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Loved it, really really loved it, it made me sigh.
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »