Reviews for Schadenfreude
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This story is pure joy, best read while listening to an old spanish classical guitar record I found in a dusty shop that, when I saw it, brought this story and this Severus to mind.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
lol XD
kittyperry chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I love this. Love the ending too.
happycattaxi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
It's a nice story :) I really liked it and I could totally see the setting with the band.
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love your characterizations. :] Fabulous!
-y
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Delightful. Not just the music, not just the fluff, but also the terrible band from Severus’ youth and Ginny's appalling table manners.
SlipperyQuill chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I loved this! Hermione and Snape's interactions are so sweetly odd. I also think this is the first time I've read a Hermione/Severus story in first person.

Thanks for sharing your work!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Great story! :-)
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I was sent here by grangerous, and I will have to thank her.

This was a wonderful story. :)
Chasing darkness chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Howled with laughter. Read it out loud the second time for my partner's benefit. The neighbours up the road could surely have heard us cackling at the decibels this story generated. Thank you for that.
Niclaire chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I think if I were to compile a list of my favorite fanfiction stories, this would be somewhere at the top of it. I remember reading it for the first time on Ashwinder, and seeing it now, while browsing finished stories on , was like seeing an old friend. Definitely love it.
BearyFunny66 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Absolutely wonderful story! I loved it!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
The story tickled me to bits. Loved it!
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OKAY YES I DO INDEED LOVE IT
It was amazing. Just perfect.
And music? *purrs*
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
What a fun & entertaining story...the mental image of Snape in a hair band was too funny...but it was totally balanced with the raw feeling his evoked! I loved that he thought he was openly trying to woo Hermione & she was totally oblivious to it!
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »