Reviews for Schadenfreude
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Love it. Definitely love it! This was everything a good oneshot should be: funny, angsty, tender and sweet. Perfect!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
i read this story once before, i year ago, i believe, i dont get tired of reading it.
Juulcy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Really nice, I like your confident Snape..
Arioneway chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Nice music! I like the songs that Severus played on the guitar a lot. Sexy Severus Snape playing in a band in his 20s... and older version finger-style playing guitar... (salivating) /
crownglass39 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh I well and truly love this! Your descriptions of a rumpled and relaxed Snape playing the guitar along with the wonderful music just about did me in. Absolutely lovely!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
absolutely amazing story, both in fluff and humor. i love all of Severus' sarcastic quips about naked Neville and poxy whores. though i'm wondering what Ginny was doing at Hogwarts . . . also, the music to go with this was amazing
cutemara chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ohhh finally! I read this story years ago and have been looking for it again ever since! So glad to have found it finally...
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
LOVED it.

I am especially fond of the way you write Ginny since that is the first time I have read her like that. Seeing the bits of food in her drink had me laughing and I loved Hermione's narration during that scene. Very nice piece!
Hexell chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Adore it! Honestly, it's brilliantly written, with advanced use of wit and vocabulary and you develop all characters exactly where you want them all the while keeping them natural.

You made me happy.

Hex
Montara chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
With his way of wooing her they'll be gray and old and still not together :))) But he was cute! :))) Lucky for them that he did that record and she took an interest in him!

Thank you for this lovely story!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Adorably sweet and funny, though what I loved best was the fact that SS was doing all that courting without Hermione noticing. ;) Stories with SS doing the initial courting have always been a particular favourite. Thank you!
Goldilocks 92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I couldn't stop laughing... it was so great and so well written!
A Fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
A very inspired story.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
loved it.

epic.

5/5
blink82 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Thanks to you I don't mind a Severus and Hermione ship every now and then. Great job :D
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »