Reviews for Schadenfreude
rivruskende chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I loved this! So funny but sweet at the same time!
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I liked it, and points to me for knowing the titles meaning before I ever started reading! :)
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
laughed until i cried!-dgm
furface294 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Yes! lovely piece, something hidden by a very private man, that is completely believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Touching.

That's all what i can think. And Believable.
SincerelySeverus chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I rather liked this. Severus, in a band! XD
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really like this! Great fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You're a gorgeous writer. Thank you so much. -Julia
aberedeen chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was one of the best Severus/Hermione shorts I've ever read. I just want to thank you for writing it. Also, your choice of music was genius. 3
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Love it. Definitely love it! This was everything a good oneshot should be: funny, angsty, tender and sweet. Perfect!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
i read this story once before, i year ago, i believe, i dont get tired of reading it.
Juulcy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Really nice, I like your confident Snape..
Arioneway chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Nice music! I like the songs that Severus played on the guitar a lot. Sexy Severus Snape playing in a band in his 20s... and older version finger-style playing guitar... (salivating) /
crownglass39 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh I well and truly love this! Your descriptions of a rumpled and relaxed Snape playing the guitar along with the wonderful music just about did me in. Absolutely lovely!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
absolutely amazing story, both in fluff and humor. i love all of Severus' sarcastic quips about naked Neville and poxy whores. though i'm wondering what Ginny was doing at Hogwarts . . . also, the music to go with this was amazing~
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »