Reviews for She Talks To Angels
shelbron chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter. It's so sad that Charlie is dead, Bella will be devastated. I'm sure Jasper is right, Bella is not going to take it well that she endured all that for nothing. I imagine she wouldn't have lasted that long if she knew either. I love that the pack is going to get in on it too. I hope Paul gets "special" treatment from his packmates.
love100008 chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
poor Bella

update soon
Zaytyll chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Dude,he's been dead all this time? Oh man. You actually surprised me with that one!

Im quite enjoying this. Its quite dark but with purpose. It works.

Can't wait to see what they do to james, paul and eddie boy!
NewTownGirl chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I'm so glad you updated darlin'! And Charlie, poor Bella is going to be devastated. Looking forward to seeing everyone get what is coming to them! You portrayed the wolves perfectly, just the right amount of defensiveness, mixed in with their anger/worry towards Bella and Paul.

Looking forward to your next one xoxo
xOBLIVIOUSx twittername chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
this book update plz!
jessabellew chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
That makes me so sad. It goes well with Bella's messed up life right now though. I can't wait to read how you handle the next chapter. thanks so much for the update and I look so forward to reading more.
abbymickey24 chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
First off welcome back. So excited to see an update.

Now loved the chapter. I really hate that Charlie is dead though. Jasper is right. Bella went through all that shit for nothing, but he will help her get through it.

Can't wait for James and Paul to get what they deserve.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
loooove this story! so good, can't wait for more!
AbbeNormal chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
I am soooooo freakin' happy! I read this story some time last year, and to tell you the truth, I forgot all about it. I started rereading it when i got the update, and then said to myself.."Oh..this is that story I loved so much." I reread the whole thing, and just finished the new chapter. PLEASE tell me you are going to update again this year? lol Sorry, couldn't help myself, I'm just teasing with you. I'm one of those people that realize writing just doesnt happen whenever you sit down at your computer. If it did, your name would be the one out there with your own stories being written. Know what I mean? So, withi that said, I dont care if you take a month to update or even two, just as long as you update! lol This really is a great story. And, to be honest with you, you could write and have your stories put out there. You are that good!

TwilightAddict71484 chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
oh this is gonna be epic...please post again soon.
Speedyraider chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
omg I am so happy you updated and can't wait until I start this story again I read reading over and over again trying to guess your story line and to get the plot whether the Cullen will be showing their faces in this story or will there be a war coming. I can't wait for your next update.
ChefJayla chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
It was great to see an update for this story, thanks for continuing.

Wow, Charlie's dead! Poor Bella. Her revenge will be ugly.
Nyx Nuit chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
aw dang
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
That was an amazing chapter and I can't wait for next chapter to see what fate has in store for James and Paul!

Thanks for the update!
ryouXichigo-lover chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
sweet ass cool story can't wait for more
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »