Reviews for She Talks To Angels
reed799 chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Love this story. Please keep writing :)
Yodes chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
Please tell me you're gonna continue this? I'm thinking Bella will probably have some serious issues to get through afterwards- not least PTSD. Was Paul blocking Alice's visions of Bella? Surely some must've slipped through?
scareDcat chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
I'm loving this story! Can't wait till Edward get's his just deserts :D

Can't believe how quickly I've jumped from Team Edward to Team Jasper ~ but it's about bloody time!

Please please update soon and put Bella out of her misery xx
kelmikmag chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
So sad to know that Charlie is dead, but it did keep Bella alive in a way. Really looking forward to James & Paul going down.
annabananaboo chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Just read your story. I love it. I love jasper and bella story. I cant wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the goos work. Update soon.
bbeccaz chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
Oh fuck
caressa28 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Great story. Can't wait for more.
shiftyless chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
so very good & interesting this here is can't wait

2 find out what happens next
Krystalbabi14 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
omg... so good! thank you for writing more
shelbron chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter. It's so sad that Charlie is dead, Bella will be devastated. I'm sure Jasper is right, Bella is not going to take it well that she endured all that for nothing. I imagine she wouldn't have lasted that long if she knew either. I love that the pack is going to get in on it too. I hope Paul gets "special" treatment from his packmates.
love100008 chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
poor Bella

update soon
Zaytyll chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Dude,he's been dead all this time? Oh man. You actually surprised me with that one!

Im quite enjoying this. Its quite dark but with purpose. It works.

Can't wait to see what they do to james, paul and eddie boy!
NewTownGirl chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I'm so glad you updated darlin'! And Charlie, poor Bella is going to be devastated. Looking forward to seeing everyone get what is coming to them! You portrayed the wolves perfectly, just the right amount of defensiveness, mixed in with their anger/worry towards Bella and Paul.

Looking forward to your next one xoxo
xOBLIVIOUSx twittername chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
this book update plz!
jessabellew chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
That makes me so sad. It goes well with Bella's messed up life right now though. I can't wait to read how you handle the next chapter. thanks so much for the update and I look so forward to reading more.
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »