Reviews for She Talks To Angels
beth626 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
absolutely love this story...got teary eyed a couple of times n wanted to bawl...love stories that contain real life tragedies that end with hea...it gives hope that you can overcome any obstacle ... pls update n continue
fandom-freak16 chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
This story is fucking amazing
sarahbethh1992 chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Really great story so far. I do have to say that I was really hoping for Charlie to be okay. Poor Bella has already lost so much, but never the less I cant wait to read more on this story. Are all the Cullen's going to be in this story? The way Jasper and Bella both feel about Emmett, I just cant see him not being someone in the story eventually.
catjumped1 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Any chance of you finishing this? It looks like it could be done in a couple of chapters.
CherrySin chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Absolutely amazing! I love-love-love this story...:)
Please continue because I seriously want to see where this story could go...:)
LouLouBear1213 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Great story! Can't wait for the next update :)
carina2026 chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
He got what he deserved!
silversimon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Enjoy your story very much. Hope you update soon.
hairline chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
Really enjoyed this thank you
hairline chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Great story
Mika the Dark princess chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Lov it
Italian Mafia chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Dear racejunkie,
I really like your story She Talks To Angels and can't wiat for the next thrilling chapter!
xoxo
Codey chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I never review, mainly bc my phone shuts down or I'm distracted with my 3 kids under 5years old. But holy rusted metal batman! Plse finish this! We need it! This is amazing... I know a lot of people would say she sould broken not brazen. But I've been abandoned, I've been raped, repeatedly, I've been dowtrodden, but I'm not I'm mousey girl in the corner and I LOVE this story. You HAVE to do something, pass it to someone else, finish it, something. We love it, we crave it. Please write it...
Regin chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
SwanCall chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
God I love the story please update soon it was just holding my attention so well. And please I have to know what Paul gets for killing Jake or and make it good he deserves it in this one. BIG TIME.
723 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »