Reviews for She Talks To Angels
Mika the Dark princess chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Lov it
Italian Mafia chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Dear racejunkie,
I really like your story She Talks To Angels and can't wiat for the next thrilling chapter!
xoxo
Codey chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I never review, mainly bc my phone shuts down or I'm distracted with my 3 kids under 5years old. But holy rusted metal batman! Plse finish this! We need it! This is amazing... I know a lot of people would say she sould broken not brazen. But I've been abandoned, I've been raped, repeatedly, I've been dowtrodden, but I'm not I'm mousey girl in the corner and I LOVE this story. You HAVE to do something, pass it to someone else, finish it, something. We love it, we crave it. Please write it...
Regin chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
SwanCall chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
God I love the story please update soon it was just holding my attention so well. And please I have to know what Paul gets for killing Jake or and make it good he deserves it in this one. BIG TIME.
lovinthenorthman chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
Wow this is a fantastic story - I really hope you are going to add some more to it!
GoddessxNyte chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
nice update again soon pls
Niamh Cullen chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
This was really good! Please update soon! :)
Slytherin Studios chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
I love your story, please update soon.
MarieVance chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
I do wish I'd do another chapter please!
littlemrswhitlock chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
LOVE IT'! update! update! UPDATE'!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
love it
BeastsRose23 chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
woo hoo! bella finally got out of the hell hole! now comes the hard part of telling her charlie's fate! fantastic story! i'm so happy i stumbled upon it. one of the best things i've ever done! looking forward to the next chapter!
Caro09 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
This is really good!
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
nice ending for james :) i cant wait to read the recovery i hope you post soon.
713 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »