Reviews for She Talks To Angels
Caro09 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
This is really good!
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
nice ending for james :) i cant wait to read the recovery i hope you post soon.
Jhere chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Woah, I just zipped through all 11 chapters in one sitting. I didn't even realize it had to stop at chapter 11 :( I so badly just wanted to keep going!

I love this story so far. Very unique plot. Can't wait to see more interaction between Bella and Jasper :D

Hoping for an update soon! I see its been about 2 months since the last one. Waiting!
b.bumblebee chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Please continue!
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
I thought Alice should have seen something. But, remember, it was explained that Alice could only see things after a decision had been made. Then, if the decision was changed, the vision changed.

Alice didn't "see" what happened at Bella's 18th birthday party because Bella d didn't decide to cut her finger, Edward didn't decide to throw her into the table until after she cut her finger. Jasper didn't decide or make a conscious decision to attack her. (according to canon)
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
No! Bella can't go back to James!

Jasper has to have a plan!

And I relish the thought of Jasper ripping James, Paul and Edward to pieces. {insert evil grin}
deltagrl chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
LOVE P HUMOR. PERFECT SONG FOR THE ROAST
Talis13 chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
Wonderful story so far! It's very angsty and multi-faceted- love it! Thanks for sharing your writing and really looking forward to the next part. :)
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
I'M SOOO GLAD UR BACK! You definitely found your way. This chapter was awesome! Bella's saved but now what happens? Can't wait for more!
heretherenowhere chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
You're back! This was a great story, and I'm so hapy you're continuing! Good chapter ... finally the rescue and death of James!
TheSinisterKid chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Loooove it!"Play with Fire" by The Rolling Stones would have worked too ;) Awesome chapter!
bluegirl27262 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Well this was fun to read. I can't believe half the stuff that happen to sweet Bella. She will forever be tortured to a point but I think that now she will be okay knowing she has a life. I also think that finding her mate helped that. I think that Jasper isn't going to let Bella out of his sight for a while. I would like to read more since I'm completely in love with this story.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
So glad to see the ending of James.
IheartJW chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Yay shes finally free! But she still gotta find out bout her dad? Poor Bella shes just been through so much..Glad she'll have Jasper,Peter & Char..I hope they killed Paul punk butt too!

Nice chap & update soon..
TrueSkye chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Ha! Suck on THAT james! Love he got what he deserved!
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »