Reviews for She Talks To Angels
Niamh Cullen chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
This was really good! Please update soon! :)
Slytherin Studios chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
I love your story, please update soon.
MarieVance chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
I do wish I'd do another chapter please!
littlemrswhitlock chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
LOVE IT'! update! update! UPDATE'!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
love it
BeastsRose23 chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
woo hoo! bella finally got out of the hell hole! now comes the hard part of telling her charlie's fate! fantastic story! i'm so happy i stumbled upon it. one of the best things i've ever done! looking forward to the next chapter!
Caro09 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
This is really good!
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
nice ending for james :) i cant wait to read the recovery i hope you post soon.
Jhere chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Woah, I just zipped through all 11 chapters in one sitting. I didn't even realize it had to stop at chapter 11 :( I so badly just wanted to keep going!

I love this story so far. Very unique plot. Can't wait to see more interaction between Bella and Jasper :D

Hoping for an update soon! I see its been about 2 months since the last one. Waiting!
b.bumblebee chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
Please continue!
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
I thought Alice should have seen something. But, remember, it was explained that Alice could only see things after a decision had been made. Then, if the decision was changed, the vision changed.

Alice didn't "see" what happened at Bella's 18th birthday party because Bella d didn't decide to cut her finger, Edward didn't decide to throw her into the table until after she cut her finger. Jasper didn't decide or make a conscious decision to attack her. (according to canon)
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
No! Bella can't go back to James!

Jasper has to have a plan!

And I relish the thought of Jasper ripping James, Paul and Edward to pieces. {insert evil grin}
deltagrl chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Talis13 chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
Wonderful story so far! It's very angsty and multi-faceted- love it! Thanks for sharing your writing and really looking forward to the next part. :)
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »