Reviews for She Talks To Angels
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
I'M SOOO GLAD UR BACK! You definitely found your way. This chapter was awesome! Bella's saved but now what happens? Can't wait for more!
heretherenowhere chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
You're back! This was a great story, and I'm so hapy you're continuing! Good chapter ... finally the rescue and death of James!
TheSinisterKid chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Loooove it!"Play with Fire" by The Rolling Stones would have worked too ;) Awesome chapter!
bluegirl27262 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Well this was fun to read. I can't believe half the stuff that happen to sweet Bella. She will forever be tortured to a point but I think that now she will be okay knowing she has a life. I also think that finding her mate helped that. I think that Jasper isn't going to let Bella out of his sight for a while. I would like to read more since I'm completely in love with this story.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
So glad to see the ending of James.
IheartJW chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Yay shes finally free! But she still gotta find out bout her dad? Poor Bella shes just been through so much..Glad she'll have Jasper,Peter & Char..I hope they killed Paul punk butt too!

Nice chap & update soon..
TrueSkye chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Ha! Suck on THAT james! Love he got what he deserved!
slc6548 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Soooooo glad you're back! Excellent chapter!
abbymickey24 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Totally worth the wait so trust in girl. She know what she was talking about.

I love Peter. The last line was perfect and something I could so see him doing.

Loved the whole chapter and I'm glad she saved Bree. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kylana chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Hate to ruin the 666 but had to review. Love the story and I'm real curious to see where this goes. Will check in every so often while I'm in Spain. :D
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
oh right on...that couldn't have been a better ending to james..post again soon.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
so happy for the update! great climatic scene, loved it! i can't wait to see what happens next, but i'm definitely not excited about bells finding out about charlie. :-( i wonder where she'll want to live now and with whom? i hope next chappie is up soon!
SupeSympathizer chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Are you insane? Of course the chapter didn't suck! Imagine my dismay when I saw there was no 'next' button after my mini read-a-thon. Anyhoo, update soon.
leezerlisa chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
love the story cant wait to see how she reacts to her dad being killed since the get go..
TheBlackOne23 chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
This entire story is just ... E P I C. I love it, so much suspense & awesomeness & sadness & more awesomeness :DD I really like the way you write too, it's a perfect picture in my head and its amazing (: I love what you did with the characters, fantastic job ! I can't wait for the next chapters :DDD
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »