Reviews for She Talks To Angels
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I really liked this. Darkella is messed up, but I think it will be really awesome to see what happens. I am interested in the back story, it seems like it could be really messed up. I'm really excited to see more. Great potential!
vikinglass25 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I can't believe that. i hope it gets better for her soon! And to think, she doesn't know that the head of the Volturi just did that to her. Huh! I wonder why he didn't kill her and why the f**k the pack is watching her for James. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is very interesting and I can't wait to see where you go with it. I am hoping Alice can't see anything because Paul is around and not becuase she doesn't care. It could be one of those fics where she doesn't though. At least it's Jasper she dreams of that is trying to help her. Poor girl, can't blame her for wanting to end her life if she has to endure that everyday.
Thy Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
love it please continue to write it :)
stitchcat chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Interesting start, whatever happened to poor innocent little Bella? Why is James alive - and working with Paul of all people! Looking forward to some answers.
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
so James survived? I just hope the Cullens can get Bella away from him.
zombieluvr chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
nice start! ah, good ol' james haha _ can't wait for what happens next!
reddog25770 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow. Bella's got a shitty life. Really interesting start. Hope to see more soon.
lalalajazzi chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i like it very interesting

cant wait for more.
Kane the girl chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
didn't james die... how did he live? or did not they meet him at all?

I like your story though it should be very intresting.

texbratt67 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This to be a really good start to an interesting story.
716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48