Reviews for She Talks To Angels
slc6548 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I found this very interesting - look forward to more.
TehFallen1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LOVE IT!

keep up the great work cant wait to read more

Marrosa
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
First of all, I must tell you that the song you've chosen as your inspiration for this piece is one of my all-time favorite songs by one of my favorite bands. That being said, this first chapter was an excellent way to kick off.

You have brought many of the elements of the song ino the story, not just from the lyrics but from the mood and tone of the music too. In particular, there's a certain sense of a lost and desperate soul that has managed to hold on to the tiniest glint of hope that runs through the song both lyrically and musically that you've captured just right. I am very enthusiastic to see how well you keep this up throughout the rest of the piece.
vmp1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I can't see Bella doing drugs. I also can't see a werewolf guarding for vamps. Maybe those will be explained in future chaps?

Thanks for sharing your story.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Holy fuck... Wow... I cant wait to see where this goes!
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
intriguing, i look forward to seeing where you take this.

x
shelbron chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Loved it. Another original storyline and great writing from you. Can't wait to read more :)
For Shadowed chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh Wow! This is completely different than Tears of Gold, but I love it! I never thought about this kind of story, and I've never read one like this either, but I await with bated breath for the next chapter

For Shadowed
orionfoo chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow, that just sucks. But I don't get it why is Paul there helping James?
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I really liked this. Darkella is messed up, but I think it will be really awesome to see what happens. I am interested in the back story, it seems like it could be really messed up. I'm really excited to see more. Great potential!
vikinglass25 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I can't believe that. i hope it gets better for her soon! And to think, she doesn't know that the head of the Volturi just did that to her. Huh! I wonder why he didn't kill her and why the f**k the pack is watching her for James. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is very interesting and I can't wait to see where you go with it. I am hoping Alice can't see anything because Paul is around and not becuase she doesn't care. It could be one of those fics where she doesn't though. At least it's Jasper she dreams of that is trying to help her. Poor girl, can't blame her for wanting to end her life if she has to endure that everyday.
Thy Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
love it please continue to write it :)
stitchcat chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Interesting start, whatever happened to poor innocent little Bella? Why is James alive - and working with Paul of all people! Looking forward to some answers.
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
so James survived? I just hope the Cullens can get Bella away from him.
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 Next »