Reviews for Inescapable Nightmare
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I give a damn~! I want a sequel! This was ridiculously genius! You and Divine make a wonderful team!

~Teehee. Of course Neku would have lovely wings.

-RV
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Why is Joshua written like this so seldom? Honestly. He's so talented at playing the role of sadistic puppetmaster, it's a same to let tha facet of him go wasted. -shoves her stories out of view-

Ah ha, so this is what Angel was talking about. My my. Well done. A fantastic angst story, and the little bit at the end was an excellent touch.

You should write more, really. xD Angel, make him.
aradian nights chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Whoo! Fantastic, Neku!

I honestly liked the ending. I wasn't expecting it, so it was something I had to look over twice to make sure I read right.

I'm gonna agree with Jaunea- I don't have much else to say. Usually when I review I go too off topic. So, I'll just end it for your sake. I'm sure you're not as forgiving as your sister for that.

Toodles~

Dani
Icebound Observer chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Joshua can be such a...augh, human words cant even begin to describe. Although if he was willing to send Rhyme away (don't think we couldn't see it ;p) he can't be too bad. He's still bad though, messing with Neku's love life...

Very well written.
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
*tilt head*

*tilts head the other way*

*back again*

Hm. Not quite sure what to make of it... Poor, poor Neku.

It seems everyone is bent on beating him up.

I really don't know what to say. It's one of those un-reviewable stories to me.

The part I paid most attention to was when Joshua flinched at Rhyme's name. *smile*
Dramatic Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ah... Evenin' Neku. Nice to see you on this site, writing up stories. Now then...

I enjoyed this story a lot, nice job for descriptions... The Joshua bit is a tad bit confuzzling, although I got it after two reads, which most of the times, I have to do anyway. P The downside of multitasking.

Besides that, excellent plot, excellent descriptions... Yeah.

HI ANGEL! *flails*