Reviews for Ghost from the Past
Msmiumiu chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
WOW, that was incredible! It is very sad and true at the same time. You should keep writing, you are very good!
JehanneLaPucelle chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hey,

I just read your story and it is AMAZING! i'm pro-life myself, and I really appreciate the message you brought out. Great job.

Fae
xxdetectivesmartypantsxx chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Okay WOW that was incredible! Really made me angry and mad and in awe all at the same time. Really makes you think. This is beyond amazing and I hope you continue!
rockettorussia chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
It was good and all, but i'm still trying to get my head around the fact that you're using fanfic to push some agenda. Seriously?
hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, that was hard-hitting.

"For the first time in a long time, Addison found herself picturing a little girl with red hair who would have been three years old next month."

-beautiful, bittersweet.

Impressed.
Satan-wears-prada chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, that was really different to most things I've read. I liked it though.
LoveandLearn chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Im pro-choice. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this fic. It wasn't too emotional for me. I mean, I didn't feel to bad about my beliefs on abortion through out a big majority of it.

It wasn't until the very last line that I got a little teary eyed. I hate that Addison aborted her baby, cause if she didn't, she'd at least have one person who loves her at the end of the day. Someone she would always love no matter what.

I wonder if she'll ever talk about the "what if" life she could have had if she kept the baby.
Jennyanydot chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Interesting storyline. I will be looking forward to see where you will be taking it. Update soon!
The Mind's Eye chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I respectfully disagree with your politics, but your point was well made and thought provoking. I found the last line very powerful.