Reviews for At Least For Now
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I pictured that and it played out in my head word for word.I love stuff like this :3
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
good story
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
The emotion in this was so strong, my chest feels a little tight from reading this. Great writing.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Loved it. Nuff said.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
The end makes me wanna cry.. its beautiful.
I'm A Cuckoo chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I always feel slightly robbed that JKR didn't write more Harry/Sirius scenes, especially when she made it so obvious that Sirius was a father figure for Harry. This has made me feel less robbed. I think you've got Harry spot on, which I think it tricky to do. So many people turn him into a caricature, as they go with Sirius. Here, you've managed to keep Harry true to the books, and give Sirius the depth that most people ignore. I really enjoyed this!
Cuckoo
mistrali chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh, the angst here.
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very good.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
ugh! Sirius' words are so perfect, especially when he speaks of Azkaban. I absolutely loved this. So, so well-written. Well done.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
that was sweet yet sad, mostly sweet.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
really, really good, i loved reading it!
ManniaOnna11OtakuHpFan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
So sweet! And cute!
Entreleslignes chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Exactly what I wanted to read in the book!

This story is... perfect!

LadyTurtleofdistrict12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
the missing scene from GoF, non? Anway-I subscribes to you because you're just sooo good. I'm imagining this in the book or Gary Oldman doing that right now...and now I'm going to find my textbook from first semester. I was supposed to give that back. Whoops.
Squiid iink chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aww, I liked this. Usually I regard Sirius as a... bit of a git. But the books themselves don't show very much of the harry/sirus relationship (other than Sirius telling Harry how much like James he is!) so I liked this perspective. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »