Reviews for Last Chance at Freedom
dee chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Love it! Moliver is so awesome as was this fic!
SummerWrites chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is so hot. I love this! I love MOLIVER more because of this fiction. Keep writing! :)

I will be waiting.

PS: the song is ONE WEEK by Bare Naked Ladies. ;)
Nat123 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
nice story. it was pretty funny. i really like all the miley and oliver stories
caseybug14 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
i loved it. it was great
XMusicEmotional chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
LOVED IT :) can't wait :D
comeagainyen chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I cried at the end... o.o

Beautiful...

:')
JeyDoesntCare chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
WHAAT? I NEVER REVIEWED THIS? :O i thought i did! oh well i am now xD this is epic Theresa! :D not a faliure, and also NOT an epic fail. :]
Broken Oken chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
um...

you realize how talented you are... right?

cause uh, whoa. WHOA! this was freaking HOT! I was all "YEAH GET IT BOY/GIRL!" as soon as it all started happening. ;) I am such a gutterhead, and I apologize. But because I am one, you get this lovely review, so you can't hate me too much, right?

As SOON as Miley said "board game" I laughed very hard. Because automatically my mind changed it to 'bored' game, and then GaGa came into my head like, 'love game,' and that turned into 'SEX GAME!' ahhahaha.

I think my favorite part was: "Kiss me," he suddenly demanded.

That was so great. I love when guys are all demanding and sexy and courageous like that. :3 Man, good thing she attacked him or else she'd be crazy. Cause you're crazy not to follow through with that command when you're dealing with someone as sexy as Oliver Oken. o_o

the um, smut... was so... god. It was intense and steamy and like, AH! I would make some comments about it, but I don't want to sound like such a creep to other people reading this. o_O

the ending was so GOOD, but made me mad. wtf Oliver, you obviously liked banging her, so screw Lilly (not literally, ew, Loliver is gross), and then literally screw Miley some more. :) yep. happy ending right there.

I hope you realize I loved this. Cause I totally did. I also love you for writing this. so... more? please? ;D
Lilly Truscott chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
The guys told me he flaked out early on the bachelor party. I wondered where thet rat bastard went. Thanks so much "best friend." BTW the wedding is OFF!
niley4eva2012 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
that was really good. good job! :)
mrsremusjohnlupin chapter 1 . 1/27/2010

out with my ex for the

first time. He was all

shaky just from me

touching his tummay.

Px Made me feel powerful.

Hehe. Awesome work! [:
SVUlover chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Seriously Theresa? 'failure at writing'? seriously? You flip a lid when I say I suck, but then you go and say you suck? if you suck then I should just give up now! Never say you suck because that was AMAZING.

Poor, poor Ollie. Making a life long commitment to Lilly. Was he high when he proposed? Or maybe drunk? Is she pregnant so he's guilty? Did she force him by threatening murder? Was it an arranged marriage he can't get out of or the forces of the universe will attack him? You leave so much wonderment at why he's marrying her. Because it simply has to be one of those reasons.

Play a board game? Hahahahhaa I giggle at that. They did so much more then that. So I love how Miley has a store of condoms. How many guys does she bring home? Just Oliver. That so was not the first time it happened. I know it.

Too bad you made them use protection. If they hadn't, then she could have gotten pregnant and you'd have a whole story, not a one shot. Maybe I should write something like that. Muahaha.

Anywhos, this was written amazingly andmoliver is love. Too bad Lilly didn't DIE. ...sorry.

It makes me sadthat he left with only a note though:(

Anyways, write more one shots like this! or, better, full stories!

D

-Jen
AutonomousAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Theresa. 'Failure at writing'.? If I ever actually heard you say that, I might really consider hitting you lightly for saying such a thing... If I did not know that you would smack me three times as hard in response. o.o Besides if any one is a failure at writing, that would be me.

This is yet ANOTHER story that really makes me wonder if you are actually as young as you are. The way you can 'show' instead of 'tell' us readers what is going on in your stories is absolutely brilliant. There was an instance or two where you might have worded yourself slightly differently- i.e. "I'm very turned on right now," he informed her. She nodded, almost frantically. - Maybe even say it without words. Something like, 'Through the look of lust he gave Miley and her almost frantic nodding in response, he could tell that she was just as turned on as he was.' Actually, that sucked. I know you can write stuff that that skillfully illustrates the characters communicating without words. That would have worked better in that area.

Another thing that makes me really wonder about your age is how descriptive you make your... err... 'smut'... lol. The lust, love, and almost animal behaviour they exhibit are illustrated so incredibly that it is not even graphic- you manage to write it in a sexy, yet beautiful way (though maybe that is because any thing Miley and Oliver do together is beautiful). But I also was slightly concerned at how you knew about the 'foil' in the 'first drawer'... o.O lol

And as with all of your non-angst stories, you manage to wrap up beautifully. Even the note and the 'morning after' end with an air of love. I have no idea how you manage it but you always manage to end the story in a way that leaves an 'epilogue' open to the readers' mind. You manage to properly 'end' the story but also manage to leave some thing for us to imagine 'what happened after?' if I make any sense. Possibly not. Late night...

I am terribly sorry about being bascially M.I.A. for quire a while. As previously stated, if any one is an awful writer, I am. I have a few review I plan on sending out today but hopefully this decently-sized review will make up for me not having time to review some of your other stories you have released recently.

Cheers
CGK0113 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i loved it :D 3
MileyAddicted chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
is it possible to 'blink away the sleep' and meet the 'sound' of an 'empty bedroom'? lol.

anyways.

One day I'll be best friends with Miley.

Then one day, I'll have a bachelor party, get bored, and call up my best friend and ... well. That night will not be so boring anymore. lmfao. xD funn.

I wish. xD

I have so many good things to say about this oneshot. The title - yes. I mean, when you told me about it on MSN, I was just like, YES. Perfect. And the way you sweetened it up at the end with the note - add brilliant to that perfection. After this recent load of great angst fics I've (we've) read from you, I've realized I've missed your amazing happy, romantic fics a great deal.

I laughed a lot at how Oliver seemed to be turned on at any smell of Miley - hilarious - or perhaps, ANYTHING that's Miley (sounds like someone). xD I already told you this, but the 'sexily innocent' line .. lol. too many visions. Maybe Miley just has that effect on people. -whistle-

It felt a little .. implausible to me for Miley to be .. you know, egging him on - the whole "A lifelong commitment thing.." .. but it did make sense if that was attributed to the alcohol? Yeah. blame the alcohol. xD

I love how you make their conversation always so playful. it's so cute, and it seemingly suggests .. *things*. xD

- "I'm very turned on right now," he informed her. She nodded, almost frantically.

hm, that line didn't work for me. 'informed' was just weird in that mood you put the story in, and him just outright saying it... kinda strange. maybe if you made him say it in some sort of way, it would've worked. or even 'showed' it. lol. sorry that I'm being picky. :P

but the rest .. your ..aversion with the foreplay... It wasn't bad at all. I flowed with the story. The entire story flowed fine - I didn't feel any thing choppy or too fast within it. Obviously there was no way you were getting to the later parts without it. It was done well. :)

and the rest... well. we've established how *good* you are at that. :P

Hehe. I love Miley's willingness to go for more. xD xD xD

Yeahah. It was really good. no one's shrinking in fear, and you're not a failure in writing, and you CAN still write these happy m-rated fics. I've really missed them. :)

yay!

grr. this review feels too short. I don't feel like I've talked about how good the story is enough. but please do accept that it is, k?

good.