Reviews for Forbidden
Bacco Orion Nebula chapter 1 . 7/21
I love your story so much
It was the first Luke/Vader that I've read and I fell in love with the pair. Thank you so much about your fanfic
brpetal chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Please update soon
CharlieA.Amadeus chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oooo When you gonna right more for this chapter hmmm? I really want to know what happens next! Please update! PPPPPLEEEEAAAASSSEEE?! X3
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Aww love it xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
SMOKIN'!
MalfoyMaladyoftheDark chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I have read the chaps you have posted on foreverfandom and I was hoping you would continue this story. I love what you have so far and I would like to urge you to continue! I know how hard it can be to continue if you have writer's block though, so no worries!
alphaonefourzero chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Please update this story. I really want to know what happens next! And yes okay I am a bit of a slash junkie, what of it?
ms chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
For the love of...I'd probably laugh at Vader's reaction. Imagine him meditating and then Luke gets that dream, the dream gets sent to Vader and...Well I'd probably roll over in my place and scream in horror but how much of that can you do with damaged lungs?
Vampiregal101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
love it! more please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
ooh sexy. is so cool. :)
brokenangelwings16 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
plz keep writing
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is very interesting and well written. I hope you'll update.
Angel of Immortality chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Please update and finish this story! I have been tracking it all over the web for over a year now trying to find the finished product. So far I have read up to Part 9 and I can't wait to read for it is my favorite Vader/Luke story. Please!
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love this story.
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I remember this story and was following it a long time ago. If I remember rightly, this used to be a lot longer. Did you pull it down to re-edit?