Reviews for Path of the Dragon
Catcrazzed chapter 19 . 3/11/2012
Thank you very much! hope to get to read a nother chapter soon!
Shisarakage chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
Only two words can describe my feelings for this story.

'WANT MORE!'

I didn't expect this type of blending of the two series, but it's incredibly effective and epically captivating. The effect that you gave to the Rage Candy Bars is incredible. And one out of ten thousand humans being elemetally affiliated, like Pokémon' are, PLUS humans having very Poké-like natures is beyond perfection.

As a fellow fanfiction author, I'm curious as to wether you would allow me to utilize the above-mentioned things in my own Pokémon story.

Also, I am somehow seeing Sagara-San partnered up with a Typhlosion...

Anyways, I love this story very much. Please continue to bring this amazing piece of work to life.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Ashley chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
I love this! I always wondered what Hiko and Kenshin would do in the Pokemon world. Glad you're still working on this. _ Sorry about your great-grandmother...
mibuchiha chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Finally I finished reading it. Made a ff account just to do this.

Anyway, pokemon has this kiddy image in me, and it never crossed my mind that I'd get to read something like this. I like it, lots, despite not getting any of the RK references you told me. But as a pokemon fan I say this has a nice ring of reality to it, and that's why I love it.

So, more updates! Quick!
ryani rock the world chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this is the most amazing thing you will ever read if you dont like it then you stupid
dannydamagichobo chapter 5 . 2/1/2010