Reviews for a book unfinished
breizhbit chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Ah! I love this exploration of these two fascinating characters. You do them so well I want a whole novel just for them. Thank you for sharing. :)
treehuggingbran7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was beautifully written. You've managed to bring a new light to Gen's father all the while staying true to his characterization. This is a wonderfully written piece, and I'm quite amazed at how you've managed to mimic Turner's writing style - the similar pacing,the punctuation, and the etc. In all, a lovely piece!
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This story was really good!

I've always wondered about Gen's parents and I'm glad someone wrote something about them! After all without them, there could be no Gen.
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Great story with great characterization about two people I always wanted to know more about. Thanks!
smeagolnioniel chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Eugenides parents! Yes! I loved your take on how they met and fell in love, it has a very authentic feel to it, and it is one of the cutest bits of writing I've ever read. :) Love the little details.
Icelands chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very cute - and a realistic look at the way their relationship developed. Nice work!

Sweet Sassy Sarah chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This was thoroughly beautiful. I enjoyed the minister and the thief immensely. The minister was so obviously in love with the thief, and she's so obviously likewise enamored of him.

Beautiful language for a beautiful piece. Brilliantly pulled off.

Winter Ink chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was brilliant. I always wondered about The minister of war's relationship with the Thief's daughter. Glad someone wrote a story about these two. A very charming one at that. Wish it was much longer, but still. Get work, and great writing.
audrey chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
love this story...
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
How cute! The characterizations of these two were perfect and delightful. They really seemed fleshed out into their own people so that I could picture their interactions perfectly. The minister (is he ever called anything else? lol) is enough like is 'present' self that he is recognizable, and yet also written here young and in love and it is well done on your part.

Good job!

aria chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i have to say, this is one of the most interesting queen's thief stories here. i love your take on the eugenides's parents. and i think you did a wonderful job with this