Reviews for Dogs and Socks
Jen chapter 1 . 7/22
Nicely done! I really enjoyed reading this one and focus on the socks is the best! Kudos :)
sparxx chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awwwwww.. It was sooo damn adorable. Loved it :D
Axiotea chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Awwwww! I love dogs! And I love Neal! Great job
KeyofNostalgia chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This gave me was very well written, and the part about the dog saving a young Neal's life and then getting put down made my heart jolt. Focusing on dogs and their loyalty tied into the story really well. :]
Aileil chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Thank you for this beautiful story of trust, protection, and amusing sartorial collections. :)
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aw, poor Neal. Nice little story, though!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
those socks...

love the mental image of neal wearing a pair of them :p

good story
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Lovely work!
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Absolutely love the last line. I agree. And I always love a good angst, hurt story. It makes me a happy, happy girl. Thanks for sharing.
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow...this was really good. Poor Neal! On both counts. I have to admit, though-you made me cry when I read what happened to the dog that saved Neal's life when he was little. My family's on our second dog-the first one died of old age, and man did I cry when I lost my little buddie. I really connected with Neal in losing a dog that protects you.

Great job.

FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh the ending got me. Loved this story.
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I really enjoyed this, you captured Neal's POV well - and the dog socks return! :) Lovely h/c fic!
EveBB chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I loved this. You gave a lot of insight into Neal's trust issues. Thanks.
Dragonstar95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Well done and thank you.
CD1996 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012

This was so very sweet and definitely pulled on the heart-strings. I really enjoyed the philosophical and emotional segue - unique premise! Compelling. And beautiful use of a teeny-tiny character bit from the show. This reader digs it.

I also was quite pleased with the H/ It didn't overshadow your story but was SUCH a nice addition and very well done. I am feeling unsettled, though - poor Neal is still so confused and floundering over the trip his brain took. I think it's just that insatiable need I have to see Neal absolved (not of what he's truly guilty of, but of the unnecessarily negative things people associate with him) and valued so that he can overcome some of his own demons. H/C is, of course, my favorite way to explore that.

Thanks for this piece! I'm off to peruse some more.