Reviews for Dogs and Socks
charlock221 chapter 1 . 6/25
Really lovely story, I really liked the idea of Neal being confused about whose side Peter's on, thank you!
Jen chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Nicely done! I really enjoyed reading this one and focus on the socks is the best! Kudos :)
sparxx chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awwwwww.. It was sooo damn adorable. Loved it :D
Axiotea chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Awwwww! I love dogs! And I love Neal! Great job
KeyofNostalgia chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This gave me was very well written, and the part about the dog saving a young Neal's life and then getting put down made my heart jolt. Focusing on dogs and their loyalty tied into the story really well. :]
Aileil chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Thank you for this beautiful story of trust, protection, and amusing sartorial collections. :)
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Aw, poor Neal. Nice little story, though!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
those socks...

love the mental image of neal wearing a pair of them :p

good story
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Lovely work!
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Absolutely love the last line. I agree. And I always love a good angst, hurt story. It makes me a happy, happy girl. Thanks for sharing.
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow...this was really good. Poor Neal! On both counts. I have to admit, though-you made me cry when I read what happened to the dog that saved Neal's life when he was little. My family's on our second dog-the first one died of old age, and man did I cry when I lost my little buddie. I really connected with Neal in losing a dog that protects you.

Great job.

FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh the ending got me. Loved this story.
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I really enjoyed this, you captured Neal's POV well - and the dog socks return! :) Lovely h/c fic!
EveBB chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I loved this. You gave a lot of insight into Neal's trust issues. Thanks.
Dragonstar95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Well done and thank you.