Reviews for Two Sips of Wine
Love it
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 3/3
this was a really sweet, chill story. truly shows the light in marriage
chiyokira chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
lovely. absolutely lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
oh! so lovely, and so sweet. thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
It's ridiculous to me that this story doesn't have more reviews. You have written one of the best fics I've ever read. Sweet, poignant, absolutely in-character, this story is a fresh breath of air and a delight.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Beautiful. So beautiful.
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
okay wow I just absolutely adore this story, so, so much. You've captured Tiana and Naveen so beautifully well and their relationship is just so happy and slow and sweet and perfect in every way and the progression of their lives unfolds so naturally, it flows like water. I also love the girls and their sharp characterizations and in short everything about this is wonderful.
CBooBoo2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love this so much! It's so sweet how old they are lol! The third one when he comes home from war is my favorite. Very well written too! Great job keep it up!
Miscella chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
When I first read this fic I honestly teared up. I had a hard time figuring out why but in the end I figure it's because this is such a beautiful and touching story. My heart was in my throat when he came back on the train, I was so scared that their family was going to fall apart. I love how you write Naveen and Tiana and how their family grew.
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Lol when I read when naveen comes back when she asks who he was it like the time when I was 3 my dad went to Malta for a holiday and when he came back according to my mum I asked who's that
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Pop luver gal chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Good stories fav was naveen comin back from war
spongetina013 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
omg!i caint believe i finally found this story! see wat had happened was that i read this on another website and i caint go back on that one and that made me really sad:( and i thought 'oh no i'll never be able to read this story again.' and then poof! and behold i found it! and im happy again! yaaaay!:D (wasnt that the best story u ever heard lol!) anyways. wat im trying to say it that i love this story...and i think its awesome!:)
1wingangel chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I adore this and your other Princess & the Frog stories. Just perfect. :3
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You took these fantasy characters and made them into real people. Fantastic.