Reviews for Fight
RandomGuest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's so cute and fluffy! Write more! More I say! MORE!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Really awesome! Keep it up!
Laura chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ;.;
Cheung Hiu Tung chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Wow... Is so cool and weird! I don't know why Danny will say sometime thing he mean it and want Sam to forget aboat it! What a weirdo, that's right Danny is Sam litter idiot! _ :):):)
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Haha, Tucker better run! This was absolutely amazing, I love this just like Stranger.:) Keep writing amazing one-shots(or two-shots) like this!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
AWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE:)3
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
nice job! :D
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
awww lol
darkalicesawtell chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
it was amazing (srry if that was spelt wrong)I loved it
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
This is really great! I loved how a simple idea can make a oneshot be this awesome!
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
ep! l luv this chappie. its so sweet
Anthropologicality chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I've just started watching the show and I can tell how amazing this is! I like your profile picture, too. :)
DeadAccountHaveANiceDay chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh My GoSH! This story was great!. Made me so excited. So cute.
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
wow love it i read over over over if youre not conting thats 3 times
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
What a more befitting conclusion to your first chapter, most complete. I loved Sam's realization and determination to set things straight once and for all with the halfa she's been in love with for a long time. I'm glad Sam stood up for what she has been anticipating for a long time, her unrequited feelings are returned 10 Fold. Danny, isn't so clueless at all. He's known for awhile and has been beating around the bush, because afraid to lose his best friend, or scared she wouldn't feel the same way. Tucker, is so wrong, placing bets. He knew all along they end up together sooner or later. They are truly meant to be. I love how Danny cant get enough of Sam especially knowing she feels the same way he does. When you had written he felt like flying in that kiss that Sam gave him after telling him she knows his deepest secret, for a second there, I think his ghost powers would have sparked making him float because he was so happy. The girl in his dreams have become a reality and Sam is is sugar rush. I'd say, now that Danny has an official girlfriend, I'm afraid for Sam, that he'll never let her out of his site. Sam is his ghostly obsession and love. For Sam, she loves Danny and her feelings are returned. It makes one wonder, can she handle all this smothering and be in a full fledged relationship? That would be the next challenge. For some reason, I can imagine, Danny being totally lovesick with Sam, because it is his first love and I can somehow kinda see Sam maybe needing some space a bit, cause Danny would be kinda smothering since its like their first official relationship. But true love lasts. Love your story. Keep on writing.