Reviews for Snape & Sympathy
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 5/25
OK, so I think your story is brilliant and open ending works very well, but at the same time I would really love to know what happened next. I would love to see your view on how their relationship developed. Of course in my head I can see all sorts of scenarios, but I would read, with great pleasure, your version of it.
Fox
This was fantastic! I would love to see a part 2 or 3 and see them in a year's time then again in 20 years. :-)
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I liked the story behind this. It's a simple scene with two people having a reasonable conversation (minus the sex bit) based off of their intellect. Snape would notice that something was wrong with her relationship, though I wouldn't see Hermione blatantly asking her professor about his sex life, though i would see her conceding points and bringing up new arguments. I also liked how they didn't just go straight to sex, but to a quiet and peaceful night enjoying the start of something new together. I also loved the lines about preventing an entire generation of witches and wizards should Hermione learn that spell... Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Take out all the uses of magister and magista and it'd be great. It's an old term and very distracting and awkward to read it so much.
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
So lovely. Enjoyed re-reading it.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
that was an interesting evening but the results seem to be really good for both of them :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I do like the way you end your stories. I think you said everything we needed to know here and left us in a companiable and comfortable mood.
Kirida chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I enjoyed reading that.
Mione21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
What a wonderful read! It made me feel giddy...how did you do that? Bravo (or Brava, if you prefer)!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I liked this story very much but I wish it was longer. It seems unfinished to me. Could you please write more?
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It may not have been the pwmp, but it still a very enjoyable plot and hilarious. I loved it.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hmm.. I definitely enjoyed the verbal play and this quite cozy scene you developed. You have a wonderful descriptive ability. I really think you have a great start here and I'd love to see this become a two/three-shot. I think it could be quite... fun. :-)
ratinthewood chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is very good indeed, both SS and HG ooze the kind of world wearyness that comes from having realised that life is not subject to the rules of the conventional fairytale. Your writitng has been most enjoyable, a well phrased sardonic wit is admirably appreciable and very difficult to acheive, it needs a fine sense of rythem and timing, both of which you have.

Most enjoyable has been how both characters have matured and moved on in life in a real way, Hermione, post war heroine is stifiling in a dreary relationship, it happens, and Severus simply wants both quiet and company, preferably together. It is skillful indeed how you have taken the characters out of anything resembling for them a normal setting in the JKR canon, having them talk about personal matters which would have been formerly unthinkable and maintain absolute in character credibility.

Beautifully written, the articulate use of language is smoothly readable, I'm glad this didn't happen as a piece of PWmP though i'm sure you would have handled it tastefully, instead what is here is a rounded mature short story, neither fluff nor smut, embued with sexual tension and possibility yet knowledgeable in the fact that indeed the anticipation of sex is in some instances the most enjoyable part.

I would be really interested should you choose to write from your own character imagination, a good witty book from an intelligent insightful female author would be most gratefully received.
Alexis.Danaan chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was fun and light. I enjoyed it, thank you :)
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is most certainly my favourite of all your works. I love their talk. There's just something about those candid, open talks that's so very appealing, and this one was done brilliantly. The sex (or "sex") scene at the beginning was just so exact. and so was the description of most of the Weasley men. And so what the entire thing. Once again, I loved it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »