Reviews for Snape & Sympathy
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/22
that was an interesting evening but the results seem to be really good for both of them :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I do like the way you end your stories. I think you said everything we needed to know here and left us in a companiable and comfortable mood.
Kirida chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I enjoyed reading that.
Mione21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
What a wonderful read! It made me feel giddy...how did you do that? Bravo (or Brava, if you prefer)!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I liked this story very much but I wish it was longer. It seems unfinished to me. Could you please write more?
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It may not have been the pwmp, but it still a very enjoyable plot and hilarious. I loved it.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hmm.. I definitely enjoyed the verbal play and this quite cozy scene you developed. You have a wonderful descriptive ability. I really think you have a great start here and I'd love to see this become a two/three-shot. I think it could be quite... fun. :-)
ratinthewood chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is very good indeed, both SS and HG ooze the kind of world wearyness that comes from having realised that life is not subject to the rules of the conventional fairytale. Your writitng has been most enjoyable, a well phrased sardonic wit is admirably appreciable and very difficult to acheive, it needs a fine sense of rythem and timing, both of which you have.

Most enjoyable has been how both characters have matured and moved on in life in a real way, Hermione, post war heroine is stifiling in a dreary relationship, it happens, and Severus simply wants both quiet and company, preferably together. It is skillful indeed how you have taken the characters out of anything resembling for them a normal setting in the JKR canon, having them talk about personal matters which would have been formerly unthinkable and maintain absolute in character credibility.

Beautifully written, the articulate use of language is smoothly readable, I'm glad this didn't happen as a piece of PWmP though i'm sure you would have handled it tastefully, instead what is here is a rounded mature short story, neither fluff nor smut, embued with sexual tension and possibility yet knowledgeable in the fact that indeed the anticipation of sex is in some instances the most enjoyable part.

I would be really interested should you choose to write from your own character imagination, a good witty book from an intelligent insightful female author would be most gratefully received.
Alexis.Danaan chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was fun and light. I enjoyed it, thank you :)
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is most certainly my favourite of all your works. I love their talk. There's just something about those candid, open talks that's so very appealing, and this one was done brilliantly. The sex (or "sex") scene at the beginning was just so exact. and so was the description of most of the Weasley men. And so what the entire thing. Once again, I loved it.
Jess chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love how you portrayed Severus, he's perfect. I definitely agree with leaving this as a oneshot, any extra chapters would only take away from it xx
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I'm right behind previous review, alaskandark ,Triste1, Very_Small_Prophet.

I enjoyed reading this mentally stimulating SS/HG fanfic. There was a great feeling about it, banter, humor(H:"At least you didn't say that your biological clock was ticking." S:"My biological clock is ticking"). It's well written and overall really enjoyable. Keep writting. It'd be great if there were a sequel but on the other hand you wrote this ficlet so well that leaving it to the readers' imagination is fine too. Thank-you for sharing.
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh, I very much enjoyed the interaction and dialogue here. Also like how this is the start of a relationship, not quite romantic, not quite platonic, but very lovely all the same. :)
222 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Lovely!
cbrendible chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Wow! This was completely what I didn't expect, but it was very enjoyable to read something different that didn't include wild, un-inhibited, passionate love the likes of which that would make you want to hurl after a while. I like the amiable companionship between Snape and Granger. It suits them, especially after their numerous years of mild loathing. And it made me smile, which is very rare.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »