Reviews for Snape & Sympathy
vickety chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I enjoyed this. But I am sad that it supposed here.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
ok, one remark for you to feel appreciated. "Magister" is the latin form of "Master" in academics, the grade following next to "Bachelor".
(Always afraid authoress might feel unhappy for critic. Please don't.)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Thank you!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
OK, so I think your story is brilliant and open ending works very well, but at the same time I would really love to know what happened next. I would love to see your view on how their relationship developed. Of course in my head I can see all sorts of scenarios, but I would read, with great pleasure, your version of it.
Fox
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
This was fantastic! I would love to see a part 2 or 3 and see them in a year's time then again in 20 years. :-)
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I liked the story behind this. It's a simple scene with two people having a reasonable conversation (minus the sex bit) based off of their intellect. Snape would notice that something was wrong with her relationship, though I wouldn't see Hermione blatantly asking her professor about his sex life, though i would see her conceding points and bringing up new arguments. I also liked how they didn't just go straight to sex, but to a quiet and peaceful night enjoying the start of something new together. I also loved the lines about preventing an entire generation of witches and wizards should Hermione learn that spell... Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Take out all the uses of magister and magista and it'd be great. It's an old term and very distracting and awkward to read it so much.
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
So lovely. Enjoyed re-reading it.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
that was an interesting evening but the results seem to be really good for both of them :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I do like the way you end your stories. I think you said everything we needed to know here and left us in a companiable and comfortable mood.
Kirida chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I enjoyed reading that.
Mione21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
What a wonderful read! It made me feel giddy...how did you do that? Bravo (or Brava, if you prefer)!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I liked this story very much but I wish it was longer. It seems unfinished to me. Could you please write more?
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It may not have been the pwmp, but it still a very enjoyable plot and hilarious. I loved it.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hmm.. I definitely enjoyed the verbal play and this quite cozy scene you developed. You have a wonderful descriptive ability. I really think you have a great start here and I'd love to see this become a two/three-shot. I think it could be quite... fun. :-)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »