Reviews for Sniper
LostAtSea4ToLong chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
I loved it!
mahhhfy chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I just read this story for a second (or third) time, for the first time since I first added it to my favorites. I loved it so much that I wish I could add it again. Great job, really.
Mimssio chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Kathy Reichs, author of the books Bones is based on, spells it Tempe. With an accent if someone French is saying it. Please keep writing. This is fascinating.
Lady Comare chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
XD So Good! *Cheeky Grin*
mmmmmmmmh chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
NICE capter :D
xoxokiss210 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
i loved
bkellum chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I love this story. I am endlessly thrilled & intrigued by dangous Booth. That being said, please write an M rated sequel! Please, please, please.
daisy07 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I loved the whole idea of going into Booth's past and exploring the side of his character that we so rarely see on TV. Also it was quite refreshing to witness Brennan being humbled when she is forced to admit to herself and to others that her total belief in her abilities are not entirely justified. Still, it did all work out in the end once she recognised the underlying reason for her interference. Great story.
BonesnCastleFREAK chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
I think its spelt Tempe
BingoBaby77 chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
I loved your story! Chapter 7 is the best
leoshunny1985 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
love it
hoodie622 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
"Maria was my mission Bones…. You're my heart."

OH DEAR! I nearly died at that line! That and the few paragraphs that follow are simply brilliant.

You've managed here to allow them to express their love for one another without actually having them say "I love you", which is so completely them. You've brought them together in a way very befitting to them and your story.

Well done!
gabrielledeschanel chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Um, so I absolutely ABHORRED Brennan in chapter 6. She was far too OOC for my tastes. However, I think I fell in love with Booth in chapters 6 and 7. And I didn't hate Brennan as much in the last chapter. I enjoyed nearly all of chapter 7 immensely and genuinely wish that this wasn't the final chapter. For some reason, Booth really got to me. I can;t stop re-reading it.
divine529 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Aw that was so cute and I loved it an NEED more now...please! Keep up the fabulous work! :D
crazycamera chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
This was brilliant... made me like Sweets too.. hehehe all we need is some Angela!