Reviews for Finally
Glynna chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Just wow - so hot and gorgeous and i loved it. Thanks for taking the time to write this. :D
himrqwerty chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Uhm
how am i supposed to return to a normal life after this fic
seriously
fucking awesome
loved it
perfect mix of angst and hot sex.
RogueStorm84 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
loved it
Taylor La Rue chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
So, this was my first time reading Wincest. I must say it captivated me and kept me entertained from start to finish.

It was well-written and emotion-filled with just the right amount of angst and love!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
OHMYGAAAAAAWD!

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I THINK I HAVE EVER READ!

oh GOD it's just so PERFECT!

they were both so insecure, but they love each other SO MUCH!

and i love you SO MUCH you are SO INCREDIBLE!

god this is just

officially my favourite fic E.V.E.R!

LOVEYOUSOMUCH!

Salvat-wh-ore
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
XD Woot, possesive Winchesters!
Kafira-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
was Mega Cute! Of course the boys had to get angsty (spelled right?) or else they wouldn't have been them. lol. But it was really awesome. Good righting!
kirallie chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
SO how did Harry end up where Sam was? Was he brought back there or did he somehow guess where Sam was? That was so sweet! Wish there was more!
deezy-y chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
I'm always down with sex for the boys. Great job on the story.
SetoJouFan chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
The title fits so well

XD I love how possesive they got at the end OMG I could totally just see Dean with a pistol/shotgun/any other type of gun going after some random guy that HIS Sammy had been with XD

This was a great chapter
SetoJouFan chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
This chapter was nice (okay I did hope for sex but for plot sake this chapter is needed because they wouldn't just have sex and NOT doubt it...their them)

Awww I think it's cute how they keep thinking of the other like "oh crap I hope I didn't hurt them/they're disgusted with me" I love the slight angst! (then again I just ADORE Angst 0

Great story
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awesome chapter! I love this story so far (and to think it's only chapter one)

I love how there was tension between the two and yet they couldn't see how much the other wanted them XD

When they finally pulled off their clothes I wanted to shout "Heck yeah! Strip!"

Great story and I sooooooo can't wait to see more!
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
This was amazing! :)

It was really beautiful and really very sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! :)
bambamblits chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
GOD! that was amaizing! great story and great sex! :P truly loved it
Draiq chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Oh wow...that was delicious!

Ah, I don't normally review, but there were so few for this story, and it is so good that I wanted to leave you another one! I know how hard it can be when a good piece of work doesn't get recognition!

So I wanted to say this was fantastic, and so SO HOT! Phew, I'm gunna have to go and have a cold shower or something after that!

Great job, I loved it so much!