Reviews for Challengers
septimusromanseverus chapter 14 . 3/22
Ok this was almost too sweet, but I like it.
GoingQuietly chapter 14 . 3/7
This was lovely :) so much better than how the show actually went.
Adele Chase chapter 14 . 1/17
This is absolutely one of my favorite stories.
Adele chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
I love this story so much. It is the peace and love and happiness Merlin and Morgana deserve.
Adele chapter 14 . 9/13/2016
It is so refreshing to see the family moments in this story. I love the relationship between Merlin and Morgana. This is definitely a favorite story. I list you among my favorite authors.
Adele chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
I love how you have Merlin and Morgana fighting together to save Camelot. Adding Morgause to the mix with a peace agreement and help along with the family dinners is icing on the cake. Of course, Hunith is awesome, This is definitely my favorite story.
Adele chapter 10 . 9/12/2016
Thank you for giving Merlin and Morgana an official wedding. I loved the description of the town embracing Merlin, wanting him to be happy. I was also thrilled to see Hunith living in close by to help Morgana.
HarryPotterManiacWrites chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
I really like this different take on their romance! It feels much more natural and believable. Awesome job!
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
Oh my gosh, I cried so hard. Thank you for depriving me of sleep; I REGRET NOTHING.
MonJoh chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
I enjoyed this story, even though it got awfully fluffy after chapter 7. You gave Morgana a chance to be a real person. I can only imagine what you thought of Morgana's character development (or lack of it) in seasons 3-4-5.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
I am enjoying this story and intrigued to see where this went.
timberwolf1337 chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
Really beautiful.
timberwolf1337 chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
ahhhh this is sad ending but i really loved how your bringing it together. Her cuddling and him telling her its alright and shes not alone. When he told her he had magic it just worked i hate how mad she got it just seems like to me its selfish 'He didn't tell me his deepest darkest secrete its the only secrete that could get him killed and hes an asshole for not telling me" i get it shes lonely but its still a bit selfish very cute few chapters.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2015
I really enjoyed this. And thank you for not killing anybody
Aw, cute!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
Oh, God! Oh, God! Please no one die!