Reviews for Challengers
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 14 . 7/14
Oh my gosh, I cried so hard. Thank you for depriving me of sleep; I REGRET NOTHING.
MonJoh chapter 14 . 6/8
I enjoyed this story, even though it got awfully fluffy after chapter 7. You gave Morgana a chance to be a real person. I can only imagine what you thought of Morgana's character development (or lack of it) in seasons 3-4-5.
I am enjoying this story and intrigued to see where this went.
timberwolf1337 chapter 14 . 4/18
Really beautiful.
timberwolf1337 chapter 4 . 4/11
ahhhh this is sad ending but i really loved how your bringing it together. Her cuddling and him telling her its alright and shes not alone. When he told her he had magic it just worked i hate how mad she got it just seems like to me its selfish 'He didn't tell me his deepest darkest secrete its the only secrete that could get him killed and hes an asshole for not telling me" i get it shes lonely but its still a bit selfish very cute few chapters.
I really enjoyed this. And thank you for not killing anybody
Aw, cute!
Oh, God! Oh, God! Please no one die!
God, you scared me! I praying that this has a happy endings. I honestly won't put it past you to kill a main character in the last chapter.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 3 . 2/28
rin2004 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
wnderfull story
LetItFlow0992 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Oh, if only the show could have ended like this.
Nightwings chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
This was such a beautiful story!
It was sweet, and full of love and gentle companionship. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
The perfect thing to read when one has a stomach bug.(blech)
Anyways, thank you for putting your time into making this!
Now go write a sequel about Hunydd as a teenager!
A genius says chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
This was an awesome story! After all the Morgana/Merlin fanfictions ive seen i thought no one could top all the amazing ones ive read, yet you have managed to create a story that equals, if not is better, than them! Thankyou for creating this, well done for creating this and i hope to read more stories from you in the future!
daisiella13 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
You have an extreme disinterest in school aswell? *Virtual high five* as for the chapter - really sweet :)
TiffBaby101 chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
i really liked reading this