Reviews for Between Sky and Sea
sasuhinas fan chapter 3 . 5/30
I'm crying for anything, for everything.

Thank you.
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Ohh No... I'll make up my own ending. There's enough sad in real life.
plappermouth chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
I'm trying really hard to express how wonderful your story is... i wish it weren't over, I wish the timing were right for them, I wish I didn't know the feelings you've captured so perfectly... I wish I could continue diving into your words, leaving the world behind. Thank you for giving me a brief moment.
eternalchange chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
This is so beautiful. Lately, when I read anything, I try to figure out what feeling it leaves me with, and right now all I can think of is another moment, not an emotion. Nothing special, just watching raindrops splattering on the road, one by one. I'm not articulating my feelings very well, but there you are. Thanks for sharing :)
MisplacedMinnesotan chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
This was so depressing but so fucking worth it in the end. Thank you for writing this. Absolutely beautiful.
Grey eyes chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
lovely
Cyrom chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Dea you never fail to impress me, hope to see you write more stuff.
Reader chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I don't support slash stories, unless they're amazing. This story is amazing.
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wow. This made me feel something. Something big.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I swear to God you were put on this earth to torture people in the sweetest ways possible. This story was beautiful and perfect. It makes me wish that Draco and Harry could be together in the traditional happy ending while also knowing that that kind of ending on this story would be wrong.
AlwaysSlytherin chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
That was… amazing.

You are an outstanding author. Wow.
xo
Eva chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Ugh this broke my heart and made me feel uplifted. It's a lovely masterpiece, and you're a brilliant author. I salute you.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Their time will come, not now, but in the future they will be together. There is hope at the end of a long dark tunnel.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Poor Narcissa. She must feel as though she had lost everything that gave her life meaning.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh wow, both of these boys sound so broken down in their own heads. It is a beautiful way to portray their own mental form of exile from the world -beautiful in a sad, tragic way