Reviews for Sarah Versus Modern Warfare
Sithlord223 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
haha pretty funny story! i could see Sarah and Casey getting into Call of Duty or Battlefield for that matter haha good work
tHaCoOkiEmOnStEr chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
3 Chuck, 3 COD, 3 this story
Pineapple2014 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
LOL. Pretty OOC but it made me laugh so hard!

"Lose the noob tube or I'll shove it up your ass." HAHAH if only Sarah said things like that :P

Also loved the Sugarbear bit!
TheContamination chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This might sound random.

A) Love the story :D

B) Okay, so Chuck introduced Sarah to COD ans she loved it right? But SugarBear17 was actually Casey? Right? Sorry, it's like 2.30 and I think i got it I just wasn't sure... and may I ask if NetteSlut010 is actually someone? Like possibly Jill?

:d Thanks for reading my rant,

Sarah.
NickyR chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I am so behind with reading and reviewing I have had this one saved since january that is what will happen when your in your last year of graduate school, anyways I loved this. It had me laughing, can you imagine playing against sarah freaking walker, I cant! but I would want her on my team. THe ending was even better, "plow" just makes me laugh no matter what, I cant wait to read what happened next, chuck doesn't know what he started
DiedLaughing chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
heheh that was hilarious...loved it, figured Casey might have something to do with it :)
jak2468 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This made me chuckle, good work. :)
muhahahaha chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
hahahahaha this story put a smile on my face ...

cant wait to read more of your writings:D:D:D
chelabella chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
hahaha funny story...i would love to read more of your work...cant wait for you to up-date chuck vs the teacher
hotwyr chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Lol love it, especially the "Come plow me" sentence, definatly alot of fun, and CASEY! CASEY'S PLAYING COD... COOL!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Great job!:)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Haha, oh Casey. I knew it was him. xD This was great! I loved it.
Lionhearted Girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I was laughing so hard! If only that scene could happen in the show, it was perfect with every character!
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Bwahaha, that was hilarious! I loved every moment of it. Wonderful one shot!
Midnight Raptor chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
LOL! Great story! It's funny that you wrote Sarah as a swearing, cursing crazy person because that's how people act when they play COD. Several of my friends practically live on that game and I've experienced their gaming wrath during COD. Complete psychos. *rolls eyes* So Sarah would've been fit right in. ;) Great job!