Reviews for Entwined
Shaydees chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Excellent!
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love rereading this story, this is the third time through! But I am sad that you removed the alt-timeline Serenity and Endymion plot. It wasn't necessary, but it was enjoyable.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
i just got to read this chapter. a beautiful conclusion to this story. i'm wondering now, if you haven't started one already, are you going to write a sequel? I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
Godschildtweety chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
Really good
Lily1992 chapter 29 . 11/27/2011
I loved this Story it was great D
Amber Bellum chapter 29 . 9/16/2011
uuuuuuu i love your fics!

i dont read all the battles because i dont like it... but the rest is just great!

i like the way you put the things for this A/U!

ill see if you have written anything else!

take care!
Taeniaea chapter 29 . 9/6/2011
cool story
Luthien Morgon chapter 29 . 8/10/2011
I lost track of this story for a while but I found it again. It is a lovely story. I really like your writing. I look forward to seeing the rest of your series. You are one of my favorite authors on this website.
Neraluz chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
I was liking this series up to this point. You, at times, were a little too determined to stick to the events as they occurred in the original... there were points that just didn't fit. But, with how strong their relationship is here and them KNOWING that Chibi-Usa is their daughter... I just cannot believe he would revert back to the cannon action of breaking up with her. I never liked that plot line and it is so diametrically opposed to the characterizations in the manga, and is so out of character to how you've developed Mamoru up to this point... so, I bid this series adieu.
WolfKeeper989 chapter 29 . 6/23/2011
Hi! Sorry it took forever to review. I liked this chapter and everybody made up for the most part?
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 29 . 5/29/2011
Um...wow. I think that's all I can say that this point. I had your other two stories in this arc on story alert but I wasn't able to keep up with them. I really did chance upon this one when I couldn't find the other two and I reread them before continuing onto this one. I'm just in awe of it. I'm actually really happy you had mostly everyone survive and opened the possibility of Serenity and Demando having a possible future. I'm not usually a fan of theirs, but the way it progressed in this story was awesome.

There were a few grammatical errors here and there, but nothing so huge to detract from the over all great plot line and sequence of events. I'm planning on going back and reading about the timeline where the alliance didn't fall as soon as I recover from this one. I can't wait to dive into more of your work!

I'm actually really sorry that I didn't review any of the other chapters, I was way too into the story. I know how important feedback is, I hope you don't mind too much. Happy writing and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you!

ooSBGoo
luckycomet09 chapter 29 . 3/17/2011
I must admitt this story is exquisite! I started this morning and couldn't stop reading until I finished right up to the end D Your plot line was original and fun to follow, though personally I'm a huge fan of the Outers so I sorta wished to see more of them :P Keep writing! You obviously have a great talent for it ]
angeleyesis chapter 29 . 3/9/2011
hey can you believe this it seems I already read that story before i readed the others. héhé Funy

welle then i presume this the end for those stories i mean

because i hope to read other stories from you .

bye till next time ;)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 29 . 3/8/2011
I would have reviewed, probably would have tried to kill you too.

I actually was on my way to do exactly that until I realized you had already posted the end of the story. So instead I read that before reviewing.

I like this, I think it was a good way to end, even if I would have loved a wedding.

Are you planning on making the rest of the arcs? Or at least S and SuperS? I honestly don't see how you could do Stars unless you radically changed things (which you've been doing already, I know). There's just no way Galaxia could kill Mamoru and Usagi not now. I actually have the same situation going in a fic of mine (nothing posted yet), It's called "Fates of the Moon" and it's huge rewrite of all Sailor Moon (or will be, as soon as I decide what to do about Stars...)

Anyway, I digress, I really liked your fic, even if I wish the changes had been enough for Chibiusa not to have gone dark. You saved Saffir! That was awesome, and Emeraude too. It helps me believe people might not think me too crazy (because I'm doing the same...with some differences, but I too am saving them).

So, I really liked this, hope you'll let us all know if and when you decide to do a sequel to this, I promise to come read it.

See ya!
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 29 . 3/7/2011
i loved this story, really truly, loved this story :) it was so well thought out, and very well written, and that's really about all i have to say, i just can't say enough how i much i really loved this story, and am kind of hoping for a sequel or something :)