Reviews for Entwined
Onyx2589 chapter 13 . 5/9
So this is the end? No author's note?
Alright then.
Gotta say, I'm surprised. I remember very little of the time travel arc of the series but this was a nice rewrite.
You saved basically everyone, except rubeus (but he was kind of an arse anyways). Impressive.
3 down, 3 to go. On to Heartbound!
Till then,
Write on!
Onyx2589 chapter 11 . 5/9
OK, this has to be my favorite chapter of the story.
It's just so damn sweet!
You saved saphir for petz, and got minako to soothe kunzite - how could I hate this chapter? Impossible, I say!
Onward!
Onyx2589 chapter 9 . 5/9
I know for a fact that when the senshi fought the dragon, tuxedo kamen killed it and by extension esmeraude herself in the actual manga.
Nice twist, but can sailor moon fix this lover's debacle? We shall see.
Onyx2589 chapter 7 . 5/9
Hm. Somehow I like your Diamond way better than the others I've read - maybe because yours isn't a psychopathic asshole.
Well, from the looks of it anyway.
Onyx2589 chapter 2 . 5/9
What? Oh HELL NO!
Chiba, get your head out of your arse right now! You're way of "protecting" usa-chan is only going to kill her - literally!
Wait till the senshi hear of this. There won't be much left of chiba when they get a hold of him.
HyenaYu chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
*whistle I'm done and this was good.
HyenaYu chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
This is so heartbreaking, this chapter...
HyenaYu chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Oooooooh I like this one
Shaydees chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Excellent!
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love rereading this story, this is the third time through! But I am sad that you removed the alt-timeline Serenity and Endymion plot. It wasn't necessary, but it was enjoyable.
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
i just got to read this chapter. a beautiful conclusion to this story. i'm wondering now, if you haven't started one already, are you going to write a sequel? I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
Godschildtweety chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
Really good
Lily1992 chapter 29 . 11/27/2011
I loved this Story it was great D
Amber Bellum chapter 29 . 9/16/2011
uuuuuuu i love your fics!

i dont read all the battles because i dont like it... but the rest is just great!

i like the way you put the things for this A/U!

ill see if you have written anything else!

take care!