Reviews for A Dangerous Combination
k-fletch chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
First off, I am absolutely in love with your writing! I read Wonderland many years ago when you were first writing it and I used to think about it a lot, actually a surprising amount looking back at it. Recently, I have had some downtime at work and I thought I would do a re-read and with my being older now I am really noticing how truly beautiful the story is! Please, please keep writing! Not just this story (although I would LOVE that *cough*) but throughout the rest of your life because you have an undoubtedly amazing gift! 3
27 Pairs of Tripp Pants chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
I love this story even more with every chapter, can't wait to read more 3
slashdlite chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
They're so comfortable with each other, like they were made for each other. Hopefully, their relationship will last but what skeleton is Austin hiding in his closet?
27 Pairs of Tripp Pants chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Please write more, this is so good, so addicting! I love the unexpected pairings and hints at a dark past.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
The Chris and Steve stuff was amazing. Way hot- damn it, Steve Austin, you're way too good- but I was kind of surprised by how romantic Steve seemed, even with all his gruffness.

And then this. Oh, this. I'm not entirely sure what's going on between Rocky and Steve- of course, they were former lovers, but there's more, and I'm interested.
slashdlite chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I don't usually read any stories without Jeff in it but I have to make an exception in this case. Now, to top it all, Rock was Steve's ex bf. Not sure exactly what kind of relationship they have now but Rock seems to still care for Steve.

Wonder what Chris will be thinking when he wakes. Is it a one-night stand or will the relationship blossom?

Another great chapter!
slashdlite chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I admit I thought these two was an unusual pairing at first but after reading this, I sense the chemistry.

Where did Steve go? He was in prison before. Are there skeletons in the closet that will be revealed soon? Will their relationship last?

Good chapter!
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Ok I'm finally up to speed done with "Wonderland" and caught up with this one. Chris and Steve now that's a new one it should be interesting to see how you make work. Looking foreward to more soon!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
What I like the best about this chapter was that Stone Cold still seemed like Stone Cold, even when he was being sweet. There was still that gruff air about him, the toughness... the dog was a really good touch too.
slashdlite chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Wow! Steve is a nice guy. After what Chris has gone through, it would be nice for a change if someone watches over him and Stone Cold looks to be that man.

Why didn't the Hardys call Chris? I've a feeling that Jeff will try to contact him once he's able to move.

Great chapter!
slashdlite chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I couldn't believe my eyes when I stumbled upon this sequel to Wonderland.

I would never think a sequel would come into play. Wonderland drains my emotions and so did this one. It's beautifully written! I'm looking forward to seeing how this will unravel. An awesome chapter!
BreakingFable chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff. I loved Wonderland and its Trainspotting-esque angst, and now this comes along. It's just so creative, and rad. Junkie Jeff? I hate to say it, but there's nothing hotter (though, of course, in real life we want him to lay off the pills). ;) I love all of the characters in your fucked-up junkie universe. I want more! Great, great job. :)
InsanityPrevails chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
A sequel to one of my favourite stories on ? Fantastic! Really looking forward to more.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I did read the first one, and I thought it was a work of art. I wasn't sure how a sequel would work out, but I think this one is just beautiful.

I could feel every drop of emotion inside of poor Chris, from his jealousy of the relationship that no longer has a place for him, to the worry and love he still has for both Matt and Jeff. So well written; I was hooked right away.

It's an immediate favorite. (clicks fave button)