Reviews for Trust
Soul93 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was so sweet and well written!
AriTeir chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
The thing that I love most about this fic is it's simple intimacy. There is of course the predictable sexual context with nudity being involved but it doesn't saturate the fic. I also love how Scott and Jean's relationship seems so mature here.
YellinYee chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I remember reading this a long time ago (before I got an account?) and liked it, and now after re-reading it, I can say I like it even more now. It's very sweet and intimate and maintains the feel of the cartoon. Even before Scott and Jean admitted their feelings to each other, they were very close friends, and Scott would help Jean in any way he could, especially after such an ordeal with Mesmero.
Jeysu chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aw that fic was just ... Well i've got no word was so sweet and also touching in some keep on writing more beautiful jott .

Scott and jean forever.
thesagaciousowl chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
great story. i read the traslation in portuguese too, it's a good story. it's kinda late to review, but i know how important is to get a review ;)

see ya
freind chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Deeper that deep itself. You are a fic genius!
unon chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow... I've read this before, but I don't think I've ever reviewed. I love the sense of extreme trust that you've managed to convey.

~Tasha.

:-)
Icy Discordia chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Say what? This is the third time I've read this and I haven't reviewed? What's wrong with me? Maybe I reviewed the sequal... I seem to remember that there is one... Anyway, this is still the best Jott fic I have ever read. I think I'll put it on my favorites list. Congrats, this is beautiful.
uhouse chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That was nice. Another chapter would be cool, like when they wake up.
Fantasy of Wonder chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
this was good. i liked it. s/j are my fav.
sassygirl58701 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
it was a nice sweet all i have to say keep writing
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
aw! too cute! ...Jean certainly is trusting
Chibi Ruka chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Aw . . . how cute! I love S/J. That was just so wonderful. Good work. Please write more!
Cracker chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
What a wonderful story. It's rare to find stories, like yours, that create a multi-dimension to the characters without altering their personalities drastically. This is far by one of the best stories I've ever read in this site.

Continue to write, your work is incredible.

~Cracker
IceX chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Aw. Sorry just had to say that. This was a really good fic. To bad Jean was asleep though. Write another chapter or something.

*I.C.E*