Reviews for I'm Not Broken
Ms Llewellyn chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
omg Ryoma...cant wait till you update! Continue Soon See yha
ShirayukiHime.SnowIce chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
thi story is so interesting! please the next chapter! can't wait to read it
AnjoRemix chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
omg nuuuuuu i want more Q.Q update update update! .
Himilika chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
I love your story and it's my favourite pairing. I hope you'll continue writing it one day, because "I'm Not Broken" has a great potential. Looking forward to reading next part!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Kaidou was so touching! (first time I ever said that...) I so loved it, but I can't wait for more conflict.

No, I'm not being a sadist to Ryoma (kind of). I just want him to be comforted by Kaidou afterwards. XD
lajascot chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Go Kaidou! I'm glad he gave Tezuka a piece of his mind...though the former buchou hardly owned up to his mistake! Geez...why did he even bother to stop by and visit his old tennis team anyway? I can only wonder what's gonna happen next with that - because Tezuka just has this way of causing problems! I'm secretly hoping for another Ryoma/Kaidou kiss or romantic scene, but I realize that these things take time. _ Anyway, thanks for the update! I'll certainly be looking forward to the next one!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Yes, definitely Tezuka! Aside from the fact that I'm a Pillar Pair devotee, Tezuka's appearance will create the biggest possible conflicts in your fic. In fact, I'm already starting to imagine a few things, but I can't wait to see what you've thought of.

I'd also like to say that I loved Ryoma in this chap (okay I love him all the time, but I meant he was prominent in this chap, geez) because he seemed so lost and unsure of what to do (and that's so un-Ryoma-ish, but I just loved seeing it!)
lajascot chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I like Kaidou! This fanfic is getting better and better as time goes on! _ It would be the most interesting if Tezuka showed up, I think...considering the drama potential. Kaidou would get the chance to stand up for Ryoma to their former captain, and if Ryoma was there to witness said confrontation...he would know for sure that Kaidou doesn't just see him as the 'pillar'. No matter what, I have a feeling that it's gonna be great! So, I'll be looking forward to the next update (which will come soon, I hope)! _ You are awesome!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
I was really amused with Kaidou and Ryoma's conversation (it seems dialog is becoming my fave part of the fic! ) since I never realized that they could have such snarky (if that's a real word) chemistry (well with snark, Royal Pair wins, but that's a given. This one surprised me )

The conversation was abrupt, but with good reason, since Ryoma's still confused about what's going on. XD
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Correction:

didn't know how he could POSSIBLY face...(use of adverbs)

2."Man, between Echizen's and Kaidou's weird attitudes..." (since they're 2 different people with their own respective attitudes, 's should be put after each of their names)

Wow, Kaidou was so bold with the kiss! (but I surprisingly liked it ) Ryoma felt so empty here, so maybe Kaidou's kiss filled his heart with a bit of love? (okay, now I'm sounding sick...)

Thanks for updating! I see Ryoma is starting to realize something...

I'm still having problems with my Doc Manager so I just imitated your tactic so I could update my fic. How annoying.
BKwriter chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Woo! Chapter update! xD

I was a little surprised that their "relationship" happened so soon. But I think you just saved it by making Ryoma obvlivious as he always is.(He's so stupid LOL.) I also think you should write more about how Ryoma is actually feeling, too. He just sounds a little whiney when he talks about why he's even in the club. I hope Kaidoh will "convince" him *cough*

And yes! More KaixRyo!
BKwriter chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
First things first: I'm a hardcore KaixRyo fan. It's such an odd pairing, and not many people would think of it. I was really surprised when I saw this fic was recently posted!

Though it's a short chapter, I think this was a very good start to the story. It leaves a lot for the imagination. -I'm curious to why Ryoma feels so broken after everyone left that it would make him want to quit the tennis club. (Tennis is his life! Even if he loved being in a team.) And how does Kaidoh plan to fix him?

It's already Saturday (the 30th) where I come from, so I'll be waiting for your next update.
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
As a true blue, Ryoma fan girl, I will say this:

Ryoma, don't feel broken! Kaidoh will be there for you!

Hahaha, I'm not exactly fond of this pairing, but I voted on it cause I found it interesting, so with this fic, I'm gonna see if I can be a KaidohxRyoma lover! Can't wait for your updates!
elex88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
mah.. i love it so far keep it up!
strollthroughthesky chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
YAY! I'm really interested to see how this goes. There aren't many fics with a lot of Ryoma/Kaidoh interaction, let alone a pairing:)

Kudos, you certainly made my day.

xx