Reviews for One Step at a Time
nice chapter 1 . 4/8
You must really like to write! Thirteen chapters! And all of them really well written.
Nat chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
This is so sad! I kind of hope Gabriella wil be in your story.
Great fix by the way!
pumpkinking5 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Thanks!

I was just curious if you were thinking probably of continuing this story. I know that it has bee
a long time since you have updated, but this story is so wondering, passionate and real.

It would be a sad if you couldn't finish it.

If you have the time and passion, could you revisit and continue this amazing story.

Thanks you !
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Oh my gosh this is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Please continue I really want to know what happens next.
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
You need to update please. I love this story. It has an amazing start, but I want to know what will happen next. Please let me know what you plan to do with the story soon. You are an awesome writer.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
I love the story! I cant wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Cant wait to read the next chapter!
LetsGoRangers3035 chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
This story is amazing. It's so different than all the other stories...can you please please please update? please? I love this story. I wanna know what happens! usually in a story I can see where its going but I I can't with this one, and I really want to know what happens!
Sarah 72 chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
You write very well, it is amazing that English is your second language. I really enjoyed your story and hope that you will continue it soon.
BabyGlover chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
love it keep it going
Piper Julian chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
Glad to see Chad thrown into the mix! Very well done so far:). You are an excellent writer and make very few mistakes considering English is your second language. You write far better than I do in my second language!

Great plot and great detail in Troy's recovery.
DWTSfanatic chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
I just read through this whole story and am seriously hooked. It’s great to see him grow while living with the Boltons. How someone could live through abuse like that is beyond me.

You are a talented writer and this story alone proves that! Great job so far and I can’t wait to read more!
Lonelygrl91 chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
Update soon... I'm really liking thus fic
nipper777 chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
Can't wait for more interaction with Chad. Update soon.
kellyharper chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
Ok, I really liked this chapter. It's good to see Troy start to open up.

Kelly