Reviews for Victory is Certain
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
You have an extreme talent for writing FanFiction about Princess Mary. This is one of your best and also one of my all-time favorites.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, you don't like my Anne much. Great emotion though. It sucks that my two favorite Tudor ladies hate each other.
G chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Good job! I love this new POV, it made me feel like Mary a lot and understand her.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Just saw this episode last night - you capture the moment perfectly in every possible way!

By the way, if you like books about this era, a good one is THE PERILOUS GARD by Elizabeth Marie Pope.
Claire Hayasaka chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Great great great point of view! I could totally see Mary thinking this quietly to herself!
Aries Fireburst chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Beautifully written! and I agree with BoleynofAragon, I could picutre Mary saying it in her mind. Such a strong girl, a strong woman. I only wish Victory had come sooner for Katherine's daughter, by Victory i mean the crown. Loved it though.
Reality over fiction chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
You depicted Mary's thoughts good, what I think she was really thinking about when she went to confront anne. Even if at the time it was meaningless and pointless to resist the inevitable, she knew she would remain a bastard despite what chapuys and what her beliefs because of her mum told her, she never gave up.