Reviews for Twin Blades
pupstarstar chapter 12 . 5/7
Awsome! It was well done.
AbsolGirl0 chapter 5 . 1/21
You know I really like this story, mainly because I could imagine the dialogue sequences as cut scenes from the game, I think that's really cool for a fanfiction about a game like final fantasy 10.
Shade the Cat chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This Harry kind of reminds me of the 10th Doctor Who. Friendly, scatter brained a bit, and a little scary smart/perceptive... The 10th will always my favorite.
Kikuriki chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
This is like the fourth time I've read through this and I just spat, all over my tablet on accident because I sighed so hard in disappointment that there wasn't any more.
yuki chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Good job, I like it.
Exess chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
other that the fact that I could have lived without the slash scene I found this a good read
shugo tensai chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
words cannot express how much I love this story. it is awesome. I like how you wrote the characters and how harry was written in to their lives. great job awesome work ST out!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
this is an amazing story. I love it so much. I actually cannot express howw much I love it.
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
XD this is an awesome fic I really really enjoyed it XD
Wishfull-star chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
that was a great story I love it:)
Kilataia chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Great story :)!
Elemental Emotions chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Lol! I've never been into games like Final Fantasy, but I love your work, and the two stories you posted involving the game looked interesting. So I basically went to the wiki and researched for like 3 hours. xD

Anywho, I am extremely glad that I did because this story was funny and heartwarming a he same time. I loved it. I hope there will be a sequel, and I shall wait and watch for it. But until then, I think I will just go read your other crossover of this.

Eternally Yours,
amuto1 chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
this is a really great story if u need help completing you can use this link to help you get through the game of final fantasy x-2 ps2/562386-final-fantasy-x-2/faqs/28684 and there is three endings the first you will always get if you complete the game, the second is the good ending this is the link watch?vQNf3vHJRz24 to see it if you do not want to play the game a second time. the third ending is if you get 100% this is the link to the best ending watch?vIu3DQmYabxU hope i can help. i really like your stories please continue righting and if you can do you think the you could do a story on final fantasy xii and harry potter
S.Angelus chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
D i laughed, i cried, i loved this whole story! very well done!
My Solitude chapter 12 . 11/11/2012