Reviews for Twin Blades
Scarlet Lupin chapter 12 . 2/12
I just wanted to say I really loved this, despite the fact I have only the very vaguest of understandings of Final Fantasy X. (Yes sorry Ive never played it.) Anyway please keep up the great work, this was really well written!
-SL xx
Beth9891 chapter 12 . 1/30
Lovely
Well Done chapter 12 . 6/9/2017
I actually enjoyed this story more than I thought I would. Great job on a wonderful narrative.
BumpsInTheNight chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
I really liked the history you came up with and Harry's knowledge putting the party on different courses. It always makes me sad that the aeons have to die though. Also liked the elemental attunements held off feeding time. Stayed up too late reading this one too, but it was worth it. Sorry about disjointed thoughts. Am to bed.
pupstarstar chapter 12 . 5/7/2016
Awsome! It was well done.
AbsolGirl0 chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
You know I really like this story, mainly because I could imagine the dialogue sequences as cut scenes from the game, I think that's really cool for a fanfiction about a game like final fantasy 10.
Shade the Cat chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This Harry kind of reminds me of the 10th Doctor Who. Friendly, scatter brained a bit, and a little scary smart/perceptive... The 10th will always my favorite.
Kikuriki chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
This is like the fourth time I've read through this and I just spat, all over my tablet on accident because I sighed so hard in disappointment that there wasn't any more.
yuki chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Good job, I like it.
Exess chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
other that the fact that I could have lived without the slash scene I found this a good read
shugo tensai chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
words cannot express how much I love this story. it is awesome. I like how you wrote the characters and how harry was written in to their lives. great job awesome work ST out!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
this is an amazing story. I love it so much. I actually cannot express howw much I love it.
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
XD this is an awesome fic I really really enjoyed it XD
Wishfull-star chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
that was a great story I love it:)
Kilataia chapter 12 . 2/13/2014