Reviews for Daddy's Girl
maramarrow chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
aw i really liked this chapter. well the whole story in fact. keep up the good work. you're on a roll :)
maramarrow chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
good show :D.
Silentkey chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Wow, what a great story! Charles Bromley was the most interesting character in this film and you've written him beautifully. I can't wait for the next chapter!
maramarrow chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
oh my gosh you really hit the nail on the head as far as Sam Neill's character. Story was smooth. I really enjoyed it. Keep on writing :D. Sam Neill is the stuff.
Magical Shovel chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Superb. Wonderful. I read the two chapters with a big ol' chesire grin plastered onto my face. The music sets the mood and scene all right. Bromley deserves some attention, damnit. / And he gets it in this fic. We need a Charles-centric fic. You're right, the movie DIDN'T do him justice.

"And Sam Neill doesn't need long chapters because Sam Neill gets the job done quickly. Yeah...I love Sam Neill. What can I say? The man's a man's actor." Definately. Sam Neill is the man. He's a great actor. One of my favorites. 3
Corky the Quirk chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Oh! This is quite intriguing! I can't wait until the next chapter to find out what happens :)
KeomaExMachina chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
It keeps getting better. I love how you use the music to accentuate the mood of the scene. I could actually see Charles glowering in front of a big firepit in his sleek, yet refined and comfortable den with some slightly moody old jazz playing in the background. I also love how you give little details about how he wakes the mystery fledgling up. How does he know what to do to minimize the trauma? Has he gone through this with others? I am anxious to see what happens next.

P.S. I did notice one tiny thing, when he was reading the riot act to his security chief, did you possibly mean to say 'perimeter' instead of 'parameter'?
KeomaExMachina chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I freaking love it! Finally, Charles gets some attention! And I totally agree with you, Sam Neill rocked that role like nobody's business.
WeeBonnieLass chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Hmm, this is pretty good, I really like it so far!

And im the same, Sam Neill is an amazing actor, he is really good.

Can't wait to read more!

Update when you can! :)