Reviews for Sui Generis
Ryne42 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I am consistently awed by your insight into these characters. I haven't reviewed any of your stories so far, but they are all AMAZING character studies and I can't wait to read all of them. This was beautiful.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Wow! That was very good! Great writing. I really liked how all the different things in Merlin's life have a room!
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is just fabulous. Really, really, really.

The tie-in between the first and last lines, and the wonderful memory house/palace metaphor was wonderfully executed. You really do great job showing Merlin as someone who is very much growing more complex - I love the mentions of the places where he hides things he doesn't want to think about and the reasoning you give for when and why he begins to suspect Morgana. Great job. Really.
Bluebellbird chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh wow! Love the imagery of storing stuff in the castle, it all sounded so poetic and touching and sad- portrays Merlin so well :)
Alice I chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was a stunning piece and even though there was one part I had trouble following, I am extremely impressed. Excellently written.

You showed wonderful insight into the character and referenced things in the episodes with smooth skill. As a matter of fact I will now have to go back and watch Lancelot and Genevieve because of a reference you made that I don't remember about Gaius saying that Merlin was playing God.

Very very well done indeed. This was a pleasure to come across.
DevonWren chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was absolutely amazing, every single sentence was incredibly beautiful!

I especially loved 'If the battlements are the place for things that could be, Arthur's chamber is the place for things that are.' - i don't know why, aside from the fact that it is utterly amazing. there was so much attention to detail and every sentence - word even - had been crafted so brilliantly.

I am almost certain that this is one fo the best one-shots i've ever read. You deserve a medal for this. A medal and a planet all of your own so you can write and write and write these wonderful things and never run out of space to keep them.

And the rooms metaphor - well... shivers is an understatment.

Thank you so much for sharing, i love it to pieces,

Chess x
Anna chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh my God. It was so beautiful. You described Merlin's thoughts and reasons so perfectly well...and I absolutly loved the ending. It was just perfect.
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Really very nice! Well-written and fascinating. Great grasp of the characters.
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
this is pretty good you obversly thought a lot about it. good on ya:)
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
wow! well written! i love how u mention practically every little aspect of merlin's life in this! I'd never be able to write like this.. jealous! well done. :) xx
Grammophone chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow thank you so much. This is amazingly well written... I love reading about merlin's magic and what it does, and how he feels about it himself. :)The rooms in his mind, yay! I tried organising my thoughts like that, I failed miserably: its still a mess :P
with the monsters chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Ohmygod. That was just ... beyond words. A masterpiece. It was so beautiful and breath-taking and inspiring ... thank you so much. An truly amazing read. You got the characters right down, and I love even the littlest lines (: