Reviews for Bloodstained Night
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
That was so sad. I was hoping that Kouji and the others could of saved Kouichi.

I loved this story!
japaneserockergirl chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
That was such a sad ending. I know I should have seen it coming, but a part of me was still wishing that it wouldn't happen, that Koji and the others would be able to help Kouichi. But you're the author, not me, and I guess that this ending was the more realistic one. I just hope that Kouichi gets happier endings in your other fics.

Nonetheless, it has been one great, insightful ride, and I hope you keep on writing.

japaneserockergirl
Starfire201 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Curious ending. I'll admit I like your logic on this, though. It is a bit intriguing.
Starfire201 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Although I didn't see how it would happen, I had a suspicion as that Koichi might not survive. If the doctors and the others knew exactly why he did it, I don't think they would have been so judgmental on that count. Although, they might have been horrified.
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
This is definitely very chilling and I can't stop reading it. I don't know how you're going to wind this up in two chapters, but I'll certainly be there for the end of it.
japaneserockergirl chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Once again, another insightful chapter that explores the concept of death in great detail. However, I do have one or two small gripes, namely the sentence fragments and the constant use of commas. They sometimes get to be a little distracting. But other than that, this is an awesome fic, with great insight into death and how it affects the main characters, especially Kouichi.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
You really do angsty Kouichi well, and I love him :) Nice chap with worried Kouji, it does bring out the best in him.
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Odd story, but intriguing, all the same. You do come up with some pretty good stories about Kouichi.
Galistar07water chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Interesting chapter. I think that you're better at writing than me. Keep up with the good work.
Kaito Lune chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Good chapter. For a second there, I thought he was dead but apparantly not with the preview. That quote reminds me that I really need to brush up on my French. Looking forwards to more.
Galistar07water chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Another great chapter that is totally filled with such mystery and darkness that it chills my spines. This is really good, I think that this may be your very own version of "Bloody Nightmares" yet! LOL! Speaking of which, I'm still working on mine a little bit. Hopefully, I'll get it up before the end of this month.
Galistar07water chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Rather dark and mysterious...your writing is quite fluid and it doesn't reveal much which leaves me more and more curious...I like it. And thanks for reviewing my "BLoody Nightmares"...although I'm still stuck halfway on my next chapter, so I'm re-reading my work to figure out how to make it flow.

You have a great story here, too!
Lover Of Death chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
More more more its good so far
Kilarra chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow, confusion. I think I understand the setting in time and story, but really I'm not entirely sure. This story has me on my toes and I'm not sure what to think yet. Definitely interesting premiss... I'm curious to know where it goes and what's going on (as in the why and how since the what would seem to be obvious but one never knows).

Kilarra