Reviews for What a wish can entail
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
i just can not believe that English is not your first language. this is a piece of art though it dark as hell and make me cry like this m. thank you so much for writing this
Mako chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
NOOOOOOOOO! WHY DID POOR SASUKE HAVE TO DIEE?

Make a sequel where Naruto goes full-Kyuubi mode on the villagers and kills them!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Daaaaaang.
KnowingNoMore chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I like it. Dark.
novelreader chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I got a little angry when I read the part about Naruto and Kakashi doubting the validity of Madara's claims and the whole Konoha is so perfect, it what made this story perfect the fact that Sasuke's death proves them wrong. What makes it so tragic though was that he was a survivor of a massacre, a victim, the last of his clan and... it's just... anyway this was beautiful though I'm glad it's not cannon, it was still satisfying to read because Naruto's self-righteous ideology, his dream is proven wrong, and he of all people should be angry at the village and we don't even see that! I guess it takes the suffering of his best friend to make him hate. After finding out the truth of the Uchiha Massacre, I've started sympathizing anyone who hated Konoha even though there are worser villages out there. To bad the Uchihas never got their justice through Sasuke in this fic, that's probably what makes it more tragic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Left me crying at the end i wish you could make another chapter about him killing those people but it would ruin the affect of the book
Icestar2012 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
shit... awesome ending... with the revenge... and kyuubi... and yeah... shoulda headed your warning...
but I still loved your story... as gruesome as it is...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Your writing is so good! You should post a sequel! One of the best stories I've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Your story is so awesome! You should write a sequel!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was definitely dark, but also very brilliant. Kudos to you!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Nooooooooooooooooo poor Sasu!
Naruto this is your precious village! FUCK EVERYBODY!
SASUKE! T_T
Canbery Flower chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is the best fanfiction a have ever read in my life I love this type of fanfiction u r amazing
borderlinecrazy chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
You tap into darkness and the ugly side of human emotions pretty well. You also managed to Sasuke both stronger, and weaker, than most victims - without ever showing his side at all. Which was both good, and bad - because you made a mistake. If he was strong enough to fight his attackers, to the point of death - which I assure you, is harder than you can possibly imagine, or it is much, much easier... but anyways, if he would do that - he would not then injure himself. He would not have blinded himself. Naruto should have caught that.

Oh, and it really is a lot harder to fight, unless you have decided you are ready to die. It takes a strength not many have, and given the choice - I didn't. So, making him that strong, and then turning around and making him so very weak vexes me.
Laforet chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow. Poor Sasuke. I can't believe all that happened to him. I don't blame Naruto for wanting to get revenge.

Excellent story. Thank you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I just stopped crying. This is really beautiful, if a little disturbing. But don't take that as an insult. It just made it even better. Thanks for writing this. I think you just restored my hope in Sasuke.