Reviews for Retail Therapy Outtakes
blb1000 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Damn, this makes me want to read more outtakes! I'd never know what was going on in Newton's devious mind from the way you've written him in the story.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Thank you for the EPOV of their first meeting. This is always my favorite part of an story.
keitachibana chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
OH MY !

I thought it was Darcyward !

OHHHHMY *faint and having a minor panic attack lol*

GOGO Edward, he was so possessive and so fierce to "him" , I like it :D

He really didnt know who Edward was and I wonder if he knew, maybe he would wet his pants lol

I forgot to add this to my review to the final chapter of RT.

I like that you didnt arrange Renee to attend the wedding and make it all too perfect for everything, because that wont be realistic. I am sad that Bella had to experience that disappointment fm her own mother, but that made the story more real, the love between Edward and Bella more beautiful. I love this story more just by that arrangement. Thank you !
loyalluv chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I actually feel really bad for Michael. I can't imagine being in love with someone for FOUR years and them never knowing or returning my feelings. So I'm not mad and I don't hate him for thinking Edwards a prick, because its understandable. I mean I understand why he doesn't like Edward. If I were him, I wouldn't like Edward either. This is a great outtake :)
arforedward chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I need more EPOV outtakes!
BethMasenCullen chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Wow... Mike is more of a prick than I realized!
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I loved seeing the first encounter through Edward's eyes...
westernem chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
love these two outtakes, i hope there will be more sometime in the future. poor mike hehe
arlzs chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
This was GREAT! I totally thought Michael had the hots for Bella! I feel kind of bad for him, because it doesn't seem that Bella knows about this at all. I wonder if this will come out in RT (which I am reading, BTW, and grossly behind on reviews for...but it's so good and I can't stop reading it!)? Plus, review on blackberry FAIL.

Thanks for sharing it!
arlzs chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I loved this Edward POV. Will we possibly see Retail Therapy in Edward's view for the entirety? That would be A-MAZ-ING.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
too short!

But I am glad I got to read it anyway...
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I thought maybe he got her license plate number and stalked her as a way of finding her. It wouldn't surprise me. Perhaps this is his lie? I still know he is hiding something...but what? I am afraid my guesses are lame at this point...I should be a better detective. And still at chapter 22 there is no mention of a pregnancy, perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps you just planted those seeds to throw me off the scent, hah!
bexdazzled chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
an epov of the attack would be awesome,but still amazing work! :)
alecatjr chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I just found Retail Therapy from GreeneyedGirl17 and I LOVE it! I've just spent the last day and a half reading it and just, WOW! I can't see all that well today, but sooooooo worth it! If you're thinking of anymore outtakes, what about EPOV when Bella finally answers after the attack in the garage? Hope to have more lemony goodness from you in the future! Thanks for all your time and efforts! Cheers! Ali
MrsZ49 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Oh, I love this Pov from Mike, How funny, when I first starding reaading it, I thought it was Edwards POV, very clever! ;)

Would love to read more of his POV, especially after he confessed his love for her. Oooooh, I would love to read EPOV when Bella told him that Mike had confessed his love to Bella. :)

I hope you plan on writing more outtakes! Please! :)

Thank YOU!:D